CRSPE Installation Dinner – Thursday, May 23, 2019
Speaker: Senator Kristina Roegner, Ohio State Senator District 27 will be speaking on State Legislator Issues/Engineering & Politics
Location: LaPizzaria Restaurant, 3656 Dressler Road, NW, Canton
Time: 5:30 pm Social Hour; 6:15 pm Dinner ($20); 7:00 pm Program/Installation
Dinner will be a family style sit-down with dinner salad, parmesan crusted chicken breast, roasted potatoes, penne pasta, fresh beans in oil and garlic, strawberry amaretto cake.
1 CPD hour available.
Contact Rick Buchanan at (330) 497-8250 or at email@example.com no later than Monday, May 21 to make reservations.
Upcoming Cleveland Section Activities
May 14, 2019, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm-The Indego Exoskeleton for Restoration and Enhancement of Personal Mobility, Cleveland Section, Control Systems, Metropolitan Plaza, 22901 Millcreek Blvd – Warrensville Heights: http://www.clevelandieee.org/events/the-indego-exoskeleton-for-restoration-and-enhancement-of-personal-mobility
While this is not an IEEE event, we are promoting it since many topics presented are relevant to our technical interest, May 21, 2019, All day-SMTA Event: The Body Electric (2019 Medical Electronics Symposium), http://www.clevelandieee.org/events/smta-2019-medical-electronics
Canton Engineer For A Day Program Needs Computer Company Sponsors
The Canton Joint Engineering Council (CJEC) is looking for computer related companies (employing computer engineers) located in the Canton, Ohio area to participate in an Engineer for a Day program which offers Senior High School students opportunities to spend part of a day with an engineer during Engineers Week in February. We find that there are more and more students interested in computer engineering but not many companies available to accommodate one or more students in this discipline. If you know of a company or someone who works for a company in the Canton area that hires computer engineers, please contact Brian Werner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for any input.
Executive Committee Meeting (EXCOM)
The next ExCom meeting is currently scheduled for August, May, 13 at 6:00 pm at the Waterloo Restaurant, Waterloo Rd. Please contact Jim Dowey at email@example.com if you wish to participate. All members are welcome to attend (meals are provided).
- IEEE Washington Section AdCom - WASHINGTON SECTION on 13-June-2019
- IEEE - A Secret Society? - LEHIGH VALLEY SECTION on 19-September-2019
- Exploring the Life and Achievements of Nikola Tesla - PITTSBURGH PE31/IA34 CHAPTER on 28-June-2019
- IEEE NoVA AdCom Meeting (--== On Tuesday ==--) - NORTHERN VIRGINIA SECTION on 11-June-2019
- Communications with New Horizons Deep in the Kuiper Belt - BALTIMORE COM19 CHAPTER on 18-June-2019
- Technology Policy Update: Implications for IEEE Members, Academics, Technologists, Innovators, Researchers and Entrepreneurs - NORTHERN VIRGINIA SIT30 JT. NO.VA/BALT/WASH CHAPTER on 11-June-2019
- PES Seminar: A Distributed Energy Management Strategy for Resilient Shipboard Power System - COLUMBUS PE31 CHAPTER on 30-May-2019
- Programming Quantum Computers - A Quick Primer on IBM Q Experience and Qiskit - NORTHERN VIRGINIA C16 JT. NO.VA/WASH CHAPTER on 08-June-2019
- Grid Reliability and Its Vital Signs - PITTSBURGH WOMEN IN ENGINEERING AFFINITY GROUP on 24-July-2019
- Baltimore Section Executive Committee (ExCom) Meeting, 10 June 2019 - BALTIMORE SECTION on 10-June-2019