Link to IEEE Xplore Digital Library for conference papers presented at 2015 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC) is available.
- Photos from the reception are available HERE.
- WCI-activity at IEEE CEC 2015 in Sendai, Japan is available on the newsletter of IEEE WIE (Issue June 2015).
- Photos from the awards ceremony are available HERE.
- The IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence 2016 (IEEE WCCI 2016) will be held at Vancouver (25th-29th July, 2016). Let’s meet both of you again in Vancouver next year!
- The joint reception for WCI, Students, and Young Professionals.
- Material used in Award Ceremony is HERE.
- Tutorial Schedule and Links to Materials
For tutorial materials, please also visit http://www.cs.usm.maine.edu/~congdon/Conferences/CEC2015/.
- Information for delegatesFinal program (Grid with all the sessions) is available HERE.The detail information about oral presentation and poster presentation is also available HERE.
- Surrounding area of the conference venueInformation for surrounding are of the conference venue is available from the venue site.
- EC Pioneer Award LectureWe are honored to have EC Pioneer Award Lecture by Professor Thomas Bäck. See a new page. March 9, 2015.
- The annual IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE CEC) will be held during May 25-28, 2015, at Sendai International Center, Sendai, Japan.
Competition Proposals Due: September 26, 2014 -> See Detail Special Session Proposals Due: October 31, 2014 -> See Detail
- Paper Submission Due:
December 19, 2014 extended to January 16, 2015 Tutorial Proposals Due: January 9, 2015 -> See Detail
- Workshop of presentations with no proceedings papers for discussions
-> For details, see Workshop.
The annual IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation is one of the leading events in the area of evolutionary computation. It covers all topics in evolutionary computation including, but not limited to:
Agent-based systems Artificial immune systems
Bioinformatics and bioengineering Representation and operators
Coevolution and collective behavior Industrial applications of EC
Combinatorial and numerical optimization Evolutionary game theory
Constraint and uncertainty handling Cognitive systems and applications
Evolutionary data mining Computational finance and economics
Evolutionary learning systems Estimation of distribution algorithms
Evolvable adaptive hardware and systems Evolutionary design
Evolving neural networks and fuzzy systems Evolutionary scheduling
Evolutionary multi-objective optimization
IEEE CEC 2015 is a world-class conference that brings together researchers and practitioners in the field of evolutionary computation and computational intelligence from around the globe. Technical exchanges within the research community will encompass keynote lectures, regular and special sessions, tutorials, and competitions, as well as poster presentations. In addition, participants will be treated to a series of social functions, receptions, and networking events to establish new connections and foster everlasting friendship among fellow counterparts.
For IEEE CEC inquiries please contact Conference Chair: Shigeru Obayashi (obayashi -at- ieee.org)
For Program inquiries please contact Program Chair: Tadahiko Murata (murata -at- res.kutc.kansai-u.ac.jp)