- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 4 to maximum 6 pages (A4 size), in the form of PDF file to the conference electronically through the following link. (http://edas.info/N23517)
- Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
- All papers submitted must follow the IEEE Conference format which can be downloaded from the following link [IEEE TEMPLATE]
- The authors must not indicate their names, affiliations and acknowledgements in the body of submitted paper. The authors only give their personal information during the online submission.
- A peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
- If a paper is accepted, at least one author need to register and present the paper
[IMPORTANT]: Instructions to Upload pdf version of Camera Ready for Authors
Step 1. Your final paper has to follow the Full Paper Template:
The length of final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Step 2. Your final paper must be converted to PDF format using http://www.pdf-express.org using 41708X as conference ID.
First-time users should do the following:
1) Select the New Users
2) Enter the following:
- 41708X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
3) Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid
Step 3. Upon conversion, please upload the PDF file to https://edas.info/r23517
Step 4 . You are also required to sign and complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF). To do so, choose ‘My Papers’ tab in EDAS system and click the ‘Copyright’ column of your paper. Please note that failure to follow the above instructions may result in your paper to be excluded from the conference proceeding