|Hello IEEE Charlotte members,
Tired of looking for where you put this email? Get schedule Information on demand (because, who remembers email announcements?)
- SUBSCRIBE to our calendar (Add this iCal URL to your Outlook, GMail, etc).
- Bookmark our website (meetings are linked there).
- Join our Meetup (you can create an account -free- and set it to send you updates & reminders).
The section holds regular meetings on recurring days of the month (plus a few ad hoc meetings).
- 2nd Thursdays are Technical Meetings. Most are at UNC-C or at CPCC (central campus).
- 4th Tuesdays are Facility Tours. Usually technical, always fun!
- No meetings for July.
Here are meetings (and hosts… round of applause) for the next few meetings (always tentative – updated on our IEEE website and our Meetup site).
- ComSoc Distinguished (5/13) @ 2pm at UNCC EPIC Building, 8710 Phillips Ave. – Ken Dunn
- EPRI (5/28) 3pm – 5pm – Bruce Magruder
- Cyber-security overview (6/11) @ UNCC 6pm – 8pm – Scott Kuntzelman
- Brewery Tour (6/23) – Jim Conrad
- July is gapped (go on vacation!)
- “Ken” the humanoid robot – (8/20 – note: not the usual day) – Jim Conrad
We’re always looking for new meeting ideas, too:
- Showcase your company, product or service.
- Suggest a service activity.
- Suggestion for a tour.
- CONTACT US. We’ll help make it happen!
As always, Technical Meetings (and most tours) get you some PDHs without cost – if you need attendance confirmation, let any officer know at the event & we will send it.
IEEE Charlotte 2014-2015 vice-Chair
Follow IEEE Charlotte on social media: