Please suggest any additional links that will help young inventors
- US Patent Office Innovation Page for Young People
- MIT’s Invention Dimension
- Invent Now
- Asking Technical Questions for Young Inventors
- Chattanooga Mini Maker Faire
- Bridge Innovate
- Bright Spark
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library (Free access to the public for abstracts)
- Chattanooga Public Library
- Patrons of Chattanooga Public Library can access IEEE Xplore through a grant from IBM and Chattanooga IEEE.
- ASCE Library
- Machine Learning for Kids
Never forget your school library and your teachers. Also, feel free to email our webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) after you have explored these resources if you still have a question. We will make all efforts to help point you in the direction for the answers to your technical challenges.