- Homadi and Hall,UA Little Rock, USA, “Modeling a New Linear Generator Utilizing Waste Heat and Magnetic Susceptibility”
- Thai et. al., California State University Long Beach, USA, “Investigation of Oxidizing Graphene Halides for Li/S Batteries”
- Humphrey, California State University Long Beach, USA,”Understanding Edge-Halogenated Graphene as an ORR Catalyst with Quantum Mechanical Simulations”
- Ly, California State University Long Beach, USA, “Density Functional Theory (DFT) Study of Armchair Edge on Graphene Catalyst”
- Walker, California State University Long Beach, USA, “Synthesis of PAN-Sulfur Composite-Based Cathodes for Use in Sodium-Ion Batteries”
Rules of Poster Competition
- Submit IEEE Poster paper according to the Call For Papers
- Setup your poster in the morning (Mon) at Pyramid, 8:00 – 9:00am
- Have presentation and/or demonstration during break (around 10:00) and Lunch time (12:00 – 1:00) at your poster. See website for the Final Program
- Award will be announced at the end of the day (4:30 – 5:00pm)
Note: You are free to setup any time after registration.
There is a short break in the conference around 10:00 which would give you a chance to talk with the people attending the conference about your work. The judging of the posters will take place during lunch from 12:00 to 1:00.
Poster Preparation at California State University, Long Beach
Two poster templates: One is 56』’x42『』 in size and one is 48『』x42『』 in size. These templates will make students’ work even more easier, just choose the size they want to do, and put their own text on it to make a poster.
- Office information
- Price list
- Poster printing schedule