|Special emphasis of COMPEL 2018 will be on topologies, modeling methodologies and control techniques for very high-frequency power conversion. Workshop themes include (but are not limited to):|
- Modeling and Simulation for Power Electronics Converters: Advanced modeling and simulation techniques for power electronics converters, systems and components.
- Control of Power Converters: Advanced control and power management solutions for ac-dc, dc-dc and dc-ac power converters and systems, including analog or digital implementations.
- Topologies for Very High-Frequency Power Conversion: Power conversion topologies and analysis methodologies for applications ranging from low-power energy harvesters to multi-kilowatt power converters.
- Design, Optimization and Simulation Tools: design analysis and verification tools, multi-level and multi-domain simulators, hardware-in-the-loop testing systems, virtual prototyping tools and techniques, software solutions for reliability, diagnostics and EMI assessment.
- Education: Laboratories and equipment for teaching power electronics, innovative teaching methodologies, multimedia tools, interactive and virtual laboratories.