All IEEE Members are invited to join us for this casual dinner/drinks and celebrate IEEE Day (Celebrating the first time in history when engineers worldwide and IEEE members gathered to share their technical ideas in 1884). This year we will be celebrating a bit late but with just as much fun!
- Pizza dinner and drinks sponsored by IEEE Dayton Section, Women in Engineering-Young Professionals (WIE-YP) Affinity Group & Dayton Section PEAL Chapter
- IEEE members will be entered in a drawing for several free 90 minute 3D printing sessions (may be used during or after event)
- All attendees may use the workbenches for projects (FCFS) during the event without the usual $25/hour bench rental cost (bring your own kits or purchase onsite)
- 3D printing demonstrations and 3D printed door prizes celebrating IEEE
- 25% off 3D printing sessions (usually $20 per 90 minute print – bring your own STL or OBJ file or create on site). Visit thingiverse.com and tinkercad.com to find and modify designs. Bring on USB flash drive to event.
- Price: Free to IEEE members and one guest / $10 non-IEEE – Waived if you join IEEE at event! (preregister and pay at door)
- RSVP Registration here (if registration is full, send wait list requests to email@example.com)
10/18/2016 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Proto BuildBar Dayton
534 E 1st St, Dayton, Ohio 45402
(free parking adjacent to venue on both sides and also in lot on SE corner of Webster and 1st Street)