The IEEE Dayton Section will be holding a Networking Event focused on the topic of IEEE Membership Grade Elevation, on Friday, July 29, 2016, 1:15-4:15 at the University of Dayton Research Institute, River Campus, 1700 Patterson Blvd, Dayton, Ohio.
This is a free IEEE networking event open to all IEEE members and prospective members and will be held in conjunction with the NAECON-OIS Conference Poster Session. We will focus our discussion on elevating IEEE Members to Senior Members and provide resources for eligible* IEEE Members to apply for IEEE Senior Membership.
Come to network, review the NAECON-OIS posters, and vote on your favorite poster.
- IEEE Senior Members: Meet eligible IEEE Members and, if appropriate, provide a reference for these IEEE Senior Member applicants.
- IEEE Member: Review the IEEE Senior Member Eligibility Requirements and if you would like to apply for Senior Membership, bring 3 hard copies of your resume (plus a soft copy on CD).
- Non Members: Come to learn more about IEEE.
* Check out the IEEE Dayton Section page for Senior Membership FAQ for answers to the following:
- Why apply for IEEE Senior Membership?
- Why eligible members do not apply for IEEE Senior Membership?
- Do I need to be nominated by a Senior Member?
When registering, be sure to select your member grade (Member, Senior Member, Fellow Member, Non Member) in the “Menu Selection”.
Start your weekend off right with some help from IEEE!
- Event: IEEE Dayton Section Networking and IEEE Membership Grade Elevation Event
- Date/Time: Friday, July 29, 2016, 1:15-4:15PM
- Location: University of Dayton Research Institute, River Campus, 1700 Patterson Blvd, Dayton OH
- Purpose: Networking and an opportunity for IEEE Members to meet with Senior Members for references.
- Cost: This event is free for ALL IEEE members and prospective members
- Registration: https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/40435 When registering, be sure to select your member grade (Member, Senior Member, Fellow Member, Non Member) in the “Menu Selection”.
- Refreshments provided
- Bring: Senior Member applicants should bring 3 hard copies (plus a soft copy on CD) of your resume to talk with Senior Members
- Senior Members are also encouraged to attend to bring and meet prospective Senior Members
- POC: Cathy Deardorf, IEEE Dayton Section Membership Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org