Come join us at Beavercreek’s Escape Room to solve one of 4 adventure escapes (Outbreak, The Vault, Area D or The Tomb). You and 7 other people will have one hour to solve the puzzle and escape the room. Then, all groups will head next door to Kings Table for a hosted beverage and some light snacks (successful teams will have bragging rights!).
- Event Sponsored by IEEE Dayton Section and Women in Engineering-Young Professionals (WIE-YP) Affinity Group.
- Attendees will be randomly placed on teams for the Escape Room.
- Escape room event is limited to first 32 people to sign up (First-come-first-served)
- Price: $5 for IEEE members (REDUCED TO) $10 non-IEEE/Guests (preregistration required – great savings off normal price)
- RSVP Registration https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/44129 (if registration is full, send wait list requests to firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline to register is 28 March 2017.
- NOTE: if registration is full, you are still welcome to join us at Kings Table portion starting at 6:45 PM without registering for the event.
3/29/2017 5:15 pm – 8:00 pm
PLEASE ARRIVE PROMPTLY AT 5:15 FOR GAME BRIEFING OR YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THAT EVENT