CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue of the
IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics
We are pleased to announce that the December 2013 issue of the IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation (TDEI) will be a special issue on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics topics.
The following non-exclusive list of topics may serve as a guideline for prospective authors:
- Condition monitoring and diagnostics of electrical power equipment
- Diagnostics and monitoring of electrical insulation
- Challenges in partial discharge electrical insulation based assessment
- Impact of new materials on electrical insulation diagnostics
- Emerging diagnostics methods
- High frequency methods in diagnostics of electrical insulation
- Application of signal and image processing to diagnostics of electrical insulation
- Asset management in diagnostics of electrical insulating systems
Authors are invited to submit their papers to the Guest Editors of the Special Issue no later than February 1st, 2013, at the TDEI website (http://www.cloznet.com/ieeetdei). The Papers must be formatted in accordance with the template that may be obtained from (http://www.cloznet.com/ieeetdei/TDEI%20Template.doc). The template is also provided at the website.
Submissions should be marked during the submission process as special issue contributions by selecting the “Guest Editor” link and choosing the guest editor for this issue. Questions regarding the Special Issue on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics can be addressed to the Guest Editors.
The Guest Editors for this issue are:Marek Florkowski ABB Corporate Research, 31-038 Kraków, Poland Tel: +48-12 42 44 100, firstname.lastname@example.org Stanislaw Gubanski Chalmers University of Technology, Department of Materials and Manufacturing Technology Hörsalsv 11, 412 96 Gothenburg, Sweden Tel: +46 31 772 1616, email@example.com