IEEE International Symposium on Ethics in Engineering,
Science, and Technology, ETHICS 2016
13-14 May 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Building upon the success of the IEEE ETHICS 2014, the IEEE ETHICS 2016 will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada from 13 to 14 May 2016. It is hosted by the IEEE Vancouver Section in cooperation with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia.
Philip Hall, email@example.com
Ljiljana Trajkovic, firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles Rubenstein, email@example.com
Patronage and Exhibits Chair:
Luke Maki, P.E., firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Steel, email@example.com
Subrata Saha, Subrata.Saha@downstate.edu
Bob Gill, Bob_Gill@bcit.ca
Kathleen Lane, firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctoral Workshop Chair
Philip Hall, email@example.com
Suleyman Baykut, firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW! The IEEE Ethics 2016 Program and Program-at-a-Glan are now ready!
Registration for the IEEE International Symposium on Ethics in Science, Technology and Engineering (IEEE Ethics 2016) is now open!: Conference Registration
NOTE: The early bird registration deadline is March 31, 2016.
Online Hotel Reservation is now open!: Hotel Reservation
NOTE: The reservation deadline is April 22, 2016.
IEEE International Symposium on Ethics in Science, Technology and Engineering (IEEE Ethics 2016) will host a free half-day Doctoral Workshop for students on the afternoon of Thursday, 12 May 2016. All Masters and PhD research students attending the main ETHICS 2016 conference are invited to participate in this Workshop: Doctoral Workshop
For topics of interest, please see the Call for Papers tab.
For details regarding submission types, please see the For Authors tab.
- Abstracts for individual papers (500 words), Posters (500 words), Special Paper Session Proposals Panel proposals, Tutorial proposals, and Workshop proposals are due by: Sunday, January 3, 2016.
Abstract Submission via EasyChair.
- Notification of Acceptance: Sunday, January 24, 2016.
- Final Paper Manuscripts for the Symposium Proceedings: Sunday, February 28, 2016.
- Doctoral Workshop submissions close: Friday, April 15, 2016.
- Conference: Friday, 13 and Saturday, 14 May 2016, Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown