Paper Submission Guidelines
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter Size found at the link below as templates for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word templates.
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper. Please note that the Latex template does not allow for keywords. If you are using the Latex template, do not include keywords in your paper.
Manuscript Style Information
- The paper size is U.S. letter size.
- Use the U.S. letter size predefined by your word processor or typesetting software.
- Do not manually set the paper size using mm or inch scale.
- Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Length: Up to 6 pages, including figures, tables & references. At maximum, two additional pages are permitted with an over-length page charge of US$125/page, to be paid during author registration.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75″ (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75″ (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1″ (25 mm).
- No page numbers please. We will insert the page numbers for you.
- Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
- All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism through the IEEE CrossCheck system. Papers with significant overlap with the authors own papers or other papers will be rejected without review.
- Important things to check before submission:
- US letter paper (A4 and others not accepted).
- 6 page limit (+2 with page charge).
New Conference Section of the IEEE Author Center
Authors publishing in IEEE conferences now have a resource they can call their own: the Conferences section of the IEEE Author Center website. Available to everyone, focused on serving authors involved in more than 1,800 IEEE conferences a year, this new section offers guidance and best practices on the IEEE conference publishing process. It covers topics related to ethics, how a paper should be structured, what you should know about peer review, and what is necessary to get your paper published. The IEEE Author Center features a search function and positions all IEEE Author Tools just a click away.
Submit your paper here.