Welcome to the the IEEE Germany Section Electromagnetic Compatibility Society Chapter!
The IEEE is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity. There are currently more than 430,000 IEEE members in more than 160 countries. The IEEE publishes a third of the world’s technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics
IEEE, pronounced “Eye-triple-E,” stands for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. IEEE’s roots go back to 1884 when electricity began to become a major influence in society
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Society of the IEEE is the world’s largest organization dedicated to the development and distribution of information, tools and techniques for reducing electromagnetic interference.
The IEEE German EMC Chapter is a subunit of the IEEE Germany Section and the IEEE EMC Society and was established in 1994. It was founded to serve local IEEE EMC members by holding meetings at the regional level, by provding a forum for technical and scientific activities in the area of EMC, and by connecting professionals in the field.
We are looking forward to your questions, encouragement, and feedback!
- Get Set for the Annual IEEEXtreme Competition
- Should Employees Get Paid for Working While Commuting?
- IEEE Day Ambassador Gears Up for 2 October Event
- IEEE Cybersecurity Expert Discusses New Scams and Ways to Thwart Them
- IEEE Standards Association and MIT Media Lab Form Council on Extended Intelligence
- Why I Became an IEEE Day Ambassador
- Why Millennials Should Consider Software Engineering
- President Jim Jefferies on Stepping Ahead and Envisioning the Future
- The Prohibition-era Origins of the Police Radio
- TryEngineering Summer Camps Empower Engineers of the Future
- Up in the Air: Protecting the Friendly Skies From Cyber Threats
- Celebrate IEEE Day on 2 October
German Chapter News
- Jahresmitgliederversammlung 2018 am 28. November August 9, 2018
- EMV Boot Camp am 7./8. November August 1, 2018
- PhD Student Meeting in Leipzig July 20, 2018
- EMC Professional Talk – Rosenberger June 29, 2018
- EMC Workshop at GeMiC Freiburg March 13, 2018
- EMC Professional Talk – Gauss Instruments March 5, 2018
- EMC Chapter Meeting at EMV Düsseldorf February 28, 2018
- DLs in Munich and Hamburg September 13, 2017