Welcome to the the IEEE Germany Section Electromagnetic Compatibility Society Chapter!
The IEEE is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity. There are currently more than 430,000 IEEE members in more than 160 countries. The IEEE publishes a third of the world’s technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics
IEEE, pronounced “Eye-triple-E,” stands for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. IEEE’s roots go back to 1884 when electricity began to become a major influence in society
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Society of the IEEE is the world’s largest organization dedicated to the development and distribution of information, tools and techniques for reducing electromagnetic interference.
The IEEE German EMC Chapter is a subunit of the IEEE Germany Section and the IEEE EMC Society and was established in 1994. It was founded to serve local IEEE EMC members by holding meetings at the regional level, by provding a forum for technical and scientific activities in the area of EMC, and by connecting professionals in the field.
We are looking forward to your questions, encouragement, and feedback!
- Nine Ways to Restore Ethics Advice and Support to Strengthen IEEE’s Tagline
- What’s in Store at Upcoming IEEE Region 8 Student and Young Professionals Congress
- IEEE Task Force Works on Standard for Light Communications
- Engineering Medical School Programs Launch to Spur Health Care Innovations
- Volunteering Versus Research: Which Should Take Priority?
- AI Software Helps Employers Hire Based on Innate Skills
- Four New IEEE E-books on Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Haptically Controlled Robots Will Take On Tasks Too Dangerous for Humans
- Junior at High Technology High School Wins IEEE Presidents’ Scholarship
- How Oceanic Engineering Has Evolved Since 1983
- How One Successful Female Engineer Learned to Adapt to the ‘Boys Club’
- IEEE Young Professionals Empower Attendees at the IEEE-USA Future Leaders Forum
German Chapter News
- Save the date: DLs in Munich and Hamburg September 13, 2017
- Certificate of Appreciation September 13, 2017
- Kleinheubacher Tagung 2017 September 13, 2017
- EMV Kfz 2017 September 13, 2017
- IEEE EMC BoD Meeting February 28, 2017
- Technical Talks by Bruce Archambeault: January 27, 2017
- EMC Chapter Meeting at EMV 2017 Stuttgart January 1, 2017
- 14. EMV-Industrieseminar 2016 in Magdeburg September 28, 2016