Welcome to the the IEEE Germany Section Electromagnetic Compatibility Society Chapter!
The IEEE is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity. There are currently more than 430,000 IEEE members in more than 160 countries. The IEEE publishes a third of the world’s technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics
IEEE, pronounced “Eye-triple-E,” stands for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. IEEE’s roots go back to 1884 when electricity began to become a major influence in society
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Society of the IEEE is the world’s largest organization dedicated to the development and distribution of information, tools and techniques for reducing electromagnetic interference.
The IEEE German EMC Chapter is a subunit of the IEEE Germany Section and the IEEE EMC Society and was established in 1994. It was founded to serve local IEEE EMC members by holding meetings at the regional level, by provding a forum for technical and scientific activities in the area of EMC, and by connecting professionals in the field.
We are looking forward to your questions, encouragement, and feedback!
- The MRI and the French Transatlantic Telegraph Cable of 1898 Honored With IEEE Milestones
- The First Space Tourism Trips Are Scheduled for Next Year
- How Small Satellites Are Providing Low-Cost Access to Space
- A Look Back at the Studio That Created the Music for ‘Doctor Who’
- IEEE Center for Leadership Excellences Gets Volunteers and Members up to Speed
- Remembering Earl Bakken, Inventor of the First Wearable, Battery-Powered Pacemaker
- Would You Quit a Tech Project Over Ethical Concerns?
- In Memoriam: October 2018
- New IEEE Website Is All About Robots
- Resiliency of Power Systems to Black Swan Hazards: How Ready Are We?
- IEEE Student Branches Receive Marketing Makeover
- Battery Energy Storage Systems Are on the Rise
German Chapter News
- Jahresmitgliederversammlung 2018 am 28. November August 9, 2018
- EMV Boot Camp am 7./8. November August 1, 2018
- PhD Student Meeting in Leipzig July 20, 2018
- EMC Professional Talk – Rosenberger June 29, 2018
- EMC Workshop at GeMiC Freiburg March 13, 2018
- EMC Professional Talk – Gauss Instruments March 5, 2018
- EMC Chapter Meeting at EMV Düsseldorf February 28, 2018
- DLs in Munich and Hamburg September 13, 2017