Welcome to the the IEEE Germany Section Electromagnetic Compatibility Society Chapter!
The IEEE is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity. There are currently more than 430,000 IEEE members in more than 160 countries. The IEEE publishes a third of the world’s technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics
IEEE, pronounced “Eye-triple-E,” stands for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. IEEE’s roots go back to 1884 when electricity began to become a major influence in society
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Society of the IEEE is the world’s largest organization dedicated to the development and distribution of information, tools and techniques for reducing electromagnetic interference.
The IEEE German EMC Chapter is a subunit of the IEEE Germany Section and the IEEE EMC Society and was established in 1994. It was founded to serve local IEEE EMC members by holding meetings at the regional level, by provding a forum for technical and scientific activities in the area of EMC, and by connecting professionals in the field.
We are looking forward to your questions, encouragement, and feedback!
- The Jacquard Loom: A Driver of the Industrial Revolution
- Four Commercial Uses of Smart Garments
- Two IEEE Young Professionals Partnered to Write a Book About Their Travels
- U.S. Judge Rules Mats Järlström’s First Amendment Rights Were Infringed
- Amy LaViers, a Mechanical Engineer Working in the Arts
- We Need to Support Our LGBT Community
- The Institute’s 10 Most Popular Articles of 2018
- IEEE Scholarship Program Helps Increase the Number of Newly Minted Power Engineers
- Mario Milicevic to Receive First IEEE Outstanding Young Professional Award
- Why Isn't There a Nobel Prize Equivalent for Electrical Engineering Yet?
- IEEE Medal of Honor Goes to Kurt Petersen
- In Memoriam: December 2018
German Chapter News
- Jahresmitgliederversammlung 2018 am 28. November August 9, 2018
- EMV Boot Camp am 7./8. November August 1, 2018
- PhD Student Meeting in Leipzig July 20, 2018
- EMC Professional Talk – Rosenberger June 29, 2018
- EMC Workshop at GeMiC Freiburg March 13, 2018
- EMC Professional Talk – Gauss Instruments March 5, 2018
- EMC Chapter Meeting at EMV Düsseldorf February 28, 2018
- DLs in Munich and Hamburg September 13, 2017