all-day Vermont State Science & Math Fair!
Vermont State Science & Math Fair!
Mar 28 all-day
The Vermont State Science & Mathematics Fair is an inquiry based poster-presentation competition open to all middle and high school level students in the state of Vermont. Our state fair is an exciting opportunity for[...]
all-day 2015 IEEE Region 1 Annual Studen... @ Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center
2015 IEEE Region 1 Annual Studen... @ Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center
Apr 10 – Apr 11 all-day
The IEEE Region 1 Student Conference is the premier annual event where all student branches from IEEE Region 1 (Northeast Region of United States of America) will meet. The conference objective is to encourage student[...]
all-day 2015 IEEE North Atlantic Test Wo... @ Traditions at the Glenn, Resort and Conference Center, Johnson City, NY (Binghamton Area): http://www.traditionsresort.com
2015 IEEE North Atlantic Test Wo... @ Traditions at the Glenn, Resort and Conference Center, Johnson City, NY (Binghamton Area): http://www.traditionsresort.com
May 11 – May 13 all-day
Key Dates Submission: 02/23/2015 Notification of acceptance: 04/06/2015 Submission of final papers: 04/27/2015 Submission of presentations: 05/04/2015 For additional information, please go to: http://natw.ieee.org
all-day 2015 International Conference on...
2015 International Conference on...
Oct 22 – Oct 25 all-day
The program offers an exceptional opportunity to interact with industry leaders, engineering experts, scientific experts, key actors and collaborators thru multiple tracks that will present recent advances in subject areas that impact smarter cities. Best[...]
- Video Gives an Inside Look Into India's Technology Hub February 27, 2015Technopark has plans to become the country's Silicon Valley
- Achievements: February 2015 February 27, 2015The following IEEE members were recently recognized by other organizations and IEEE societies
- In Memoriam: February 2015 February 27, 2015IEEE mourns the loss of the following members
- A Perspective on Africa: The Impact of an Engineering Education February 24, 2015IEEE volunteer talks about how education is at the root of transforming the region’s future
- A Perspective on Africa: Thinking Outside the Traditional Box February 24, 2015The IEEE Ad Hoc Committee on Activities in Africa chair talks about the role IEEE can play in the region
- Meet the IEEE Global Ambassadors February 20, 2015They’re leading the organization’s efforts in Europe and Asia
- Issue: July-Aug. 2014 (Vol. 16 No.4)
- PrePrint: Job recruitment and job seeking processes: how technology can help
- PrePrint: Development of Standardization Clinical Document Generation System for Medical Information Exchanges
- PrePrint: Constructing a Resource-Sharing Platform for Biomedical IP Trading
- PrePrint: Medical Image Viewing On Multi-Core Platforms Using Software Patterns For Parallel Computing
- PrePrint: Information Technology in the Development of Electronic Health Records in Taiwan
- PrePrint: BUSINESS–IT STRATEGIC ALIGNMENT MATURITY: PREDICTING THE IMPACT ON TRANSFORMATIONAL STRATEGY AND BUSINESS RESULTS