Registration is now open. To register please click here.
Please note that the registration fees due are those in force at the time of payment and not registration. For example, if J. Doe registers of February 8, 2013, but pay on April 3, 2013, then J. Doe will have to pay the fees in force on April 3, 2013.
Special Day Passes for Non-Author Students: Click Here
A special room rate and package of benefits has been negotiated with the Hyatt Regency at DTC (for example, 4 persons per room at no extra charge, free wireless and parking) and a block of rooms reserved for registered attendees and their guests. You will be able to register for the hotel rooms while registering for the conference. Please note that room reservations, at the conference rate, for non-attendees will be cancelled.
Must Register By January 14, 2013
|Early Registration Before February 9, 2013||Early Registration Before March 31,2013||
|IEEE Members||$ 400.00||$ 400.00||$ 480.00||$ 520.00|
|IEEE Life Members||$ 350.00||$350.00||$ 420.00||$ 460.00|
|IEEE Student Members||$ 230.00||$ 230.00||$ 290.00||$ 320.00|
|Non-Members||$ 500.00||$ 500.00||$ 600.00||$ 640.00|
|Students Non-Members||$ 280.00||$ 280.00||$ 350.00||$ 380.00|
* Authors (of accepted papers) must register before January 14, 2013
Fees include: Thursday: Breaks, Lunch, and Reception; Friday: Breaks and Lunch; Parking and wireless access.
Students: proof of full-time status as a student required
Social Event Fees
|Category||When purchased with, and at the time of,
Registration (as above)
|Additional Reception Tickets||$ 45.00|
|NREL Visit (see below)||$ 35.00|
|Sightseeing Tour*||$ 20.00|
* Sightseeing Tour of Metro Denver: Leaves Hyatt DTC at 9 am on Saturday April 6, 2013, and returns to Hyatt DTC between 3:30 and 4:00 pm. Tentative Itinerary (depends on weather conditions and participation): Red Rocks Amphitheater, Lookout Mountain, drive through LoDo Denver (lower downtown — historic), Colorado State Capital/Denver Art’s Museum, Cherry Creek North Shopping District (Fashion, art galleries, culinary delights)/Denver Natural History Museum. Tour fees do not include any site fees and meals.
Wednesday April 3, 2013
Visit to the famous National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) National Wind Testing Center, Louisville, Colorado. The visit is limited to 20 persons (first-cum-first served basis) and visitors will be limited to conference registrants and a maximum of one accompanying guest. Please note that non-US nationals (including US permanent residents) would need to submit an application/data card for approval; it is expected that this can take up to 4 weeks and so please plan ahead.
Pick-up from Hyatt DTC: Noon
Arrive back at Hyatt DTC: 4:30 to 5:00 pm
We recognize that plans change and that you may need to cancel your registration. We hope that you recognize that we incur significant expenses to handle both registration and cancellation. Additionally, as we get nearer to the conference date we become liable for our commitments in regards to various services including, but not limited to, catering (a major expense). The following spells out the cancellation charges by the timing of the cancellation.
- Authors (accepted papers) cannot cancel their registration
- Cancellations made before March 4, 2013, will incur a cancellation charge of 20%
- Cancellations made between March 4, 2013 and March 23, 2013, inclusive, will incur a cancellation charge of 50%
- No refunds will be made for cancellations made on or after March 24, 2013.
The visa waiver program allows citizens of 37 countries to travel to the United States,, for certain defined purposes, without a visa. Please note that it still requires you to fulfill certain requirements and follow a defined process. Details can be found at: