The IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading organization of computing professionals. Founded in 1946, and the largest of IEEE’s 38 societies, the Computer Society is dedicated to advancing the theory and application of computing and information technology. As a local chapter of the IEEE Computer Society in Hong Kong, the IEEE Hong Kong Section Computer Society Chapter always serves the professional‐development needs of the local computing researchers and professionals with many activities.
- IEEE HK Section Computer Society Chapter is supporting HKICC 2017 September 25, 2017
- New Website and Chapter Continues to Function Normally July 19, 2017
- About Voter Registration of Information Technology Functional Constituency (ITFC) July 19, 2017
- Call for Papers – The 6th IEEE International Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning for Engineering (TALE2017) July 19, 2017
- Nomination of 2018 Office Bearers July 18, 2017
The 6th IEEE International Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning for Engineering (TALE2017)December 12 - December 14