The IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading organization of computing professionals. Founded in 1946, and the largest of IEEE’s 38 societies, the Computer Society is dedicated to advancing the theory and application of computing and information technology. As a local chapter of the IEEE Computer Society in Hong Kong, the IEEE Hong Kong Section Computer Society Chapter always serves the professional‐development needs of the local computing researchers and professionals with many activities.
- IEEE Hong Kong Section – Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting on 31 May 2019 April 30, 2019
- The Chapter’s AGM will be postponed to the end of 2019 April 29, 2019
- Supported Intel AI HK Workshop on 4 Oct 2018 October 4, 2018
- Co-organized CAP 2018 competition with The Hong Kong Polytechnic University July 21, 2018
- Announcement from IEEE Region 10 Director May 24, 2018
There are no upcoming events at this time.