- This event has passed.
2018 Offshore Technical Conference (OTC)
April 30, 2018 @ 9:00 am - May 3, 2018 @ 6:00 pm CDT
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil and OTC Asia.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations. IEEE OES, Oceanic and Engineering Society is one of the sponsoring organization of OTC for a number of years. IEEE HOU Sec OES has been part of the IEEE Houston Section area since its inception in 1968.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND OTC 2018
OTC GIVES YOU ACCESS TO LEADING-EDGE TECHNICAL INFORMATION, THE INDUSTRY’S LARGEST EQUIPMENT EXHIBITION, AND VALUABLE NEW PROFESSIONAL CONTACTS.
- Quality: 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging *13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- Value: 500,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- Networking: 70,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
- Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- Media Exposure: 300+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.