- This event has passed.
71st Annual Conference for Protective Relay Engineers
March 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am - March 29, 2018 @ 12:00 pm CDT
Co-sponsored by: Sharon Loe
The Conference for Protective Relay Engineers provides a forum for engineers to discuss power system protection technologies and applications. Both tutorial presentations on fundamental concepts and papers on new technologies are included.
Program will include:
- Tutorials on fundamentals for young engineers and technicians
- Manufacturers’ exhibits—the latest equipment!
- New protection concepts and tools
- Relay application ideas and best practices
- Case studies and “horror stories” – when the relays worked and when they didn’t!
Bldg: Memorial Student Center
Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas