- This event has passed.
Blockchain in 2019 and its potential impact on our world
March 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm CDT
The blockchain is being considered as a disruptive technology, but it has emerged from relative obscurity to become a relatively popular conversation topic across various industries. Blockchain has the potential to influence every aspect of the global economy and its applications which is developing faster than most governments or regulators can, or have been willing to grapple. In this session, we plan to cover:
- Hot Trend of technologies of 2019
- Evolution of Blockchain
- What are Blockchain and its concepts?
- Blockchain History
- Blockchain life-cycle and adoption maturity
- Blockchain Adoption challenges
- Blockchain Decision Path
- Use case – Future of Financial Services and Manufacturing industry
- Blockchain Technology Stack
- Enterprise Implementing Blockchain technology
Speaker(s): SHERRY THOMAS JACOB,
5430 Westheimer Ct