Job Alert Disclaimer: The IEEE Houston Section is posting the Job Alert as a courtesy. We take no additional rights, privileges, responsibilities, or actions for this published information. We encourage all applicants to do their due diligence when sharing personal information.
Position: Electrical Engineering FPGA I VHDL Level V
Location: Webster, TX
Education: BS in Electrical Engineering or related degree
Contact: Ekta Bhatia – firstname.lastname@example.org 512.338.1111 extn 120
Our client is a leading supplier of chemical detection and analysis instrumentation to the security, petrochemical, food & beverage, and semiconductor industries. They build next generation solutions based on high performance, miniaturized analytical tools which enable unparalleled detection of critical threats, rapid & accurate monitoring of industrial processes, and high performance benchtop analysis in a small, low cost platform.
Candidate must be a US citizen due to government requirement.
- Perform analysis, research and development for our client’s line of mass spectrometer products.
- Develop detailed high speed digital circuit design (State machines,counters,control logic, clock trees, LVDS).
- Interface into ARM microcontroller, USB, DDR3, SPI, JTAG, Flash memory.
- Reviews and approves new or revised procedures.
- Generate documentation relating to electrical engineering team.
- Work with cross functional teams to implement new features and capability.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in detail circuit design with Xilinx FPGA, VHDL, Vivado tool chain logic simulation and verification.
- Ability to perform circuit analysis and modeling using software tools.
- Must have experience using relevant engineering tools such as circuit design and layout tools, Altium.
- Designer suite is preferred.
- Digital circuits design, microcontroller based systems, solid debugging skillset.
- Strong understanding of PCB layout issues for high speed.
- Candidate must be a US citizen.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k company match, paid leave, holidays, short term disability, long term disability, and group term life insurance.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer MIF/DisabilityNeteran