ABOUT THE EVENT:
- IEEE IAS SB, PDPU organized this session to discuss the greatest mystery, the cosmos can throw at us, a Black Hole. The discussion focused on the birth of the Black Hole, the stars responsible for its formation, several theories revolving around what could possibly be happening inside the Black Hole and its death. Moreover, the discussion revolved around various topics like The Event Horizon, Hawking Radiation, Singularity, and Wormholes.
- Black Hole is the biggest mystery prevailing out there. There are no discoveries regarding this topic, just theories and more theories. So, it is obvious that there is a lot of curiosity among our students and many more queries regarding it. So to quench their curiosity, the technical team sat down to compile researchers of different institutes, hunt for answers and came up with an interactive discussion to answer all the queries.
Riddhi Ladani and Prayushi Faldu
DATE: 6th September 2017
TIMING: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Excluding the core-committee members, a total of 60+ students came up for the session.
- A lot of inquisitive questions were asked and were debated upon by the entire audience.
- A lot of enthusiasm was found among the students of 2017 batch and a little light was shed upon this vast topic, Black Hole.
- To make this event a good success there was a constant support from team members of IEEE SB, PDPU. We acknowledge the efforts put in by all the members and students who attended the event, for bringing in their curiosity and to participate in the event, making it a success.