- MATLAB provides a rich application framework that allows you to work with complex mathematical problems and stimulate various problems on its add-on named SIMULINK
- MATLAB has been used for many years for solving various important aspects of mathematical methods of solving various non-analytical mathematical problems.
- Demonstrate basic skills of using MATLAB and SIMULINK for implementing various mathematical applications.
Time:- 10 am to 4:00 pm.
Faculty:- (Day -1) Dr.Vipin Shukla
(Day – 2) Mr. Mumukshu Trivedi And Mr. Parth Mehta
- We received an overwhelming response from students of PDPU.
- The selected 50 students seated in the CAD-Lab in E-block welcomed Mr. Vipin Shukla who started the workshop by teaching some of the basics of MATLAB followed by an introduction to mathematical uses of MATLAB functions.
- He initially introduced us to the MATLAB software interface.
- In the pre-lunch session, we started with the matrix input and the various methodology of performing various functions.
- In the post-lunch Session, we stated with the basic of the SIMULINK and studied various components like integrator and various other stuff and the stimulation
- After that, we also learned about Control Theory and Modeling of various Different systems
- We started with gaining the knowledge of solving various differential Equation using a numerical method with extensive showed the power of MATLAB in the field of mathematics and Physics.
- There was an explanation of the various aspects of the Graph Theory in the post-lunch half.