2012 Industrial & Commercial Power Systems Technical Conference
May 20- 24, 2012
Brown Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky
Register for the conference.
The 2012 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Technical Conference is a gathering of experts who work and conduct research in the industrial application of electrical systems. The 2012 Conference will have a full program of tutorials, technical papers, and working group meetings during the five days of the conference. The conference will feature several social events one of which will honor members of the IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Department. The Awards Luncheon on Wednesday recognizes the winners of the Prize Papers Awards, Standard Medallion Awards, and the Department Achievement Award. There will be several different social events offered some of which include: Churchill Downs Dinner and Derby Museum outing, Louisville Museum Tours, and a tour of the University of Louisville Electrical Labs.
Who Should Attend
• Any stakeholders interested in learning and contributing to the new IEEE standards to replace IEEE color books
• Engineers and technical professionals interested in advancing their technical skills.
• Students, researchers, and any other professional seeking to advance their understanding and skill sets.
Why Should You Attend
• Listen to the advancement in the field of electrical engineering for industrial and commercial power installations.
• Network with peers and experts from all over the world dedicated to advancement of electrical technology.
• Students will have the opportunity to discuss their ideas, obtain suggestions and comments with industry experts. In addition, this is also a great place to establish network and pave the road for career development. Participate in the standards development and department activities will help them to gain critical
The I&CPS 2012 Conference will be held at the historic Brown Hotel in Louisville.
Brown Hotel in Louisville
335 West Broadway Louisville, Kentucky 40202