2013 Industrial & Commercial Power Systems Technical Conference
April 30, 2013 – May 3, 2013
The 2013 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Technical Conference is a gathering of experts who work and conduct research in the industrial application of electrical systems. The 2013 Conference will have a full program of tutorials, technical papers, and working group meetings during the 4 days of the conference. The conference will feature several events including a reception, a dinner/dance and an awards luncheon which will will honor members of the IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Department. The Awards Luncheon on Friday recognizes the winners of the Prize Papers Awards, Standard Medallion Awards, and the Department Achievement Award. There will be spouse social event offered which will tour the CNN Center and the World of Coca-Cola, both unique to the Atlanta area.
Who Should Attend
• Any stakeholders interested in learning and contributing to the new IEEE standards to replace the IEEE Color Books
• Engineers and technical professionals interested in advancing their technical skills.
• Students, researchers, and any other professional seeking to advance their understanding and skill sets.
Why Should You Attend
• Listen to the advancement in the field of electrical engineering for industrial and commercial power installations.
• Network with peers and experts from all over the world dedicated to advancement of electrical technology.
• Students will have the opportunity to discuss their ideas, obtain suggestions and comments with industry experts. In addition, this is also a great place to establish a network and pave the road for career development. Participation in the standards development activities and department operating activities will help them to gain critical skills for further professional development.
The I&CPS 2013 Conference will be held at the Marriot Evergreen Conference Resort.