Technical oral session
- All authors are expected to prepare a presentation of 15 minutes of duration. Additional 5 minutes are reserved to Q&A. Please plan your presentation accordingly.
- Session Chair will introduce each speaker, by using the biography submitted via EDAS platform. An updated version of author’s biography can be provided to Session Chair before the Session start.
- The official language is English.
- Admissible presentation formats are PDF and Power-Point (.pdf and .ptt .pttx): no standard template for presentation has to be complied. The logo of IEVC2014 Conference can be requested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organization will provide a projector, laptop and microphones (if necessary) in each conference room. You can bring your presentation file on a memory stick (USB) and upload it on the Conference Room laptop before the Session start.
Poster and dialogue session
- All authors are expected to prepare and print a poster, to be presented during the scheduled poster session (1h duration).
- The size of the poster wall is 2 meters (high) x 1 meter (width). No standard template for poster has to be complied. The logo of IEVC2014 Conference can be requested to email@example.com.
- Poster wall are smooth; no pins can be used to fix posters, but just adhesive tape. Organization will provide all the necessary mounting materials.
- At the registration desk, a poster wall number and the time schedule for placing and removing poster will be given to each poster presenter.
- For each poster session, one or more session chairs will interact with speakers and attendees, in order to stimulate discussion and interaction.