- Submit Papers
All presented papers in the conference will be published in the proceedings of the conference and submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Prospective authors are asked to submit their abstracts and papers through the IEVC-EDAS submission platform website: http://edas.info/N17875
- Abstracts should clearly define the concepts and novel features.
- The conference language for papers and presentations is English.
- Authors are expected to submit a PDF file (version 1.2 or higher and fonts must be embedded) both for abstracts and for final papers.
- August 15th, 2014 – Abstract (up to 5 pages) submission deadline
- September 15th, 2014 – Notification of acceptance (New Date)
- October 31st, 2014 – Full papers (up to 8 pages) submission deadline (only accepted papers)
- November 7th, 2014 – Early bird registration/authors registration deadline
Templates for Abstract Submission:
- Abstracts can have the following page sizes: letter, A4 in two columns format (not mandatory);
- The following information should be included the submitted document: paper title, name(s), business affiliation(s), mailing address(es) of author(s), abstract (between 10 and 1000 words), keywords, figures and references.
- The Abstract must be limited to 5 pages.
- (Suggested, not mandatory)-Authors are kindly requested to follow the template which can be downloaded on the IEEE website:
Templates for Final Paper Submission (Accepted Papers):
- Final Paper must have the following page sizes: letter, A4 in two columns format (mandatory);
- Following information should be included in the paper: paper title, name(s), business affiliation(s), mailing address(es) of author(s), abstract (between 10 and 1000 words), keywords, figures and references
- Final Paper must be limited to 8 pages;