The First IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2-2015) is the premier annual conference sponsored by the IEEE Smart Cities Steering Committee.
Smart Cities are innovative, conceptual, and city-wide technology-human-infrastructure integration platforms. Attend ISC2 and learn more about the cities that promote and prioritize the use of information and sensing technology, citizen engagement, quality of life, manufacturing efficiency, economic development, and environmental sustainability.
Theme of the Conference
Oct. 25, 2015
The weather is good in Guadalajara! Enjoy your conference.
Oct. 24, 2015
It looks like the hurricane faded away as it hit ground. The airports have begun operating again. Winds in Guadalajara are today 11mph and tomorrow 4mph. A breeze. Scattered clouds.
If you are flying through Texas (Houston or Dallas), you will likely face delays with the heavy rain. Other cities are reporting minor delays.
We look forward welcoming you to Guadalajara.
Oct. 23, 2015: Weather Report
Potential storm impact: Guadalajara is safe so do not get stressed before your trips. Guadalajara is 300Km far from the pacific coast and protected by a chain of mountains where Guadalajara is in a valley at 1600 mts, so there is no more impact than just scattered storms.
Short paper submission deadline Aug 10, 2015 (Extended as of Aug. 3)
Call for Presentation and Poster abstracts Sep 1, 2015 (Extended of Aug. 24)
Special Session paper submission deadline: July 20, 2015
Full-paper submission deadline: July 7, 2015
Workshop/Tutorial proposal submission deadline: July 01, 2015
- Notification of acceptance:(Extended)
Regular Papers: August 20, 2015 Presentation/Poster Abstracts: August 31, 2015 Short Papers: August 17, 2015
- Final paper submission deadline:
September 15, 2015 (Extended as of Sep. 1)
- Registration Discount:
Extended to September 14, 2015
- #Sensors are everywhere, especially when it comes to #transportation! Transportation sensors are also a major #technology associated with #smartcity development. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2xfVVOd pic.twitter.com/HgkyxXFKLd January 18, 2018
- #ThursdayThoughts What happens when the total population doubles by 2050 (as is predicted) and there is a higher demand for smart, #sustainable environments that also reduce environmental impacts and offer a better quality of life? In steps #SmartCities! http://bit.ly/2xfVVOd pic.twitter.com/kLKHpuuX0M January 18, 2018
- Talk about #BigData! By 2020, a 1 million-person #SmartCity will generate 200 million GB of big data every day. https://twitter.com/PetiotEric/status/953869647304110081 … January 18, 2018
- We've mentioned before that you should join us over on #IEEE Collabratec, and that's because we think you'll enjoy collaborating with others interested in #smartcities! So, we're going to mention it again. Join us on Collabratec today! http://bit.ly/2v7zXuY pic.twitter.com/YcUyYl8qpb January 18, 2018