The First IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2-2015) is the premier annual conference sponsored by the IEEE Smart Cities Steering Committee.
Smart Cities are innovative, conceptual, and city-wide technology-human-infrastructure integration platforms. Attend ISC2 and learn more about the cities that promote and prioritize the use of information and sensing technology, citizen engagement, quality of life, manufacturing efficiency, economic development, and environmental sustainability.
Theme of the Conference
Oct. 25, 2015
The weather is good in Guadalajara! Enjoy your conference.
Oct. 24, 2015
It looks like the hurricane faded away as it hit ground. The airports have begun operating again. Winds in Guadalajara are today 11mph and tomorrow 4mph. A breeze. Scattered clouds.
If you are flying through Texas (Houston or Dallas), you will likely face delays with the heavy rain. Other cities are reporting minor delays.
We look forward welcoming you to Guadalajara.
Oct. 23, 2015: Weather Report
Potential storm impact: Guadalajara is safe so do not get stressed before your trips. Guadalajara is 300Km far from the pacific coast and protected by a chain of mountains where Guadalajara is in a valley at 1600 mts, so there is no more impact than just scattered storms.
Short paper submission deadline Aug 10, 2015 (Extended as of Aug. 3)
Call for Presentation and Poster abstracts Sep 1, 2015 (Extended of Aug. 24)
Special Session paper submission deadline: July 20, 2015
Full-paper submission deadline: July 7, 2015
Workshop/Tutorial proposal submission deadline: July 01, 2015
- Notification of acceptance:(Extended)
Regular Papers: August 20, 2015 Presentation/Poster Abstracts: August 31, 2015 Short Papers: August 17, 2015
- Final paper submission deadline:
September 15, 2015 (Extended as of Sep. 1)
- Registration Discount:
Extended to September 14, 2015
- Deep Dive: Why Smart Cities Should Get Smart About Digital ID via @pymnts: http://bit.ly/2WaH1VJ pic.twitter.com/1qG4Wr5Bdu January 22, 2019
- Only weeks away, so mark your calendar and join us for the @IEEESmartCities' upcoming #webinar Thursday, 21 Feb 2019, 2pm EST and 7pm UTC! Learn about use cases and project management opportunities, challenges & risks. Register here: http://bit.ly/2CGvzIK pic.twitter.com/YycT3dtwuv January 22, 2019
- Design Competition – Annual #SmartCity Technology Solutions for Coral Gables, FL launches on 25 January 2019, 9AM – 7PM EST, Organized by @CityCoralGables, @UM_SoA and @UM Center for Computational Science. CASH and other prizes. Register here: http://smartcities.miami.edu/competition/ pic.twitter.com/dq7xNIjO5h January 18, 2019
- Today is the day! "Building A Working Group: IoT for Smart Cities" #webinar begins in a few hours. Understand the mission of the #IEEE's #IoT for #SmartCities Working Group to standardize aspects of IoT that are key for smart cities. Register here: https://bit.ly/2SD2sfQ pic.twitter.com/dW9wwYuigy January 18, 2019