The First IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2-2015) is the premier annual conference sponsored by the IEEE Smart Cities Steering Committee.
Smart Cities are innovative, conceptual, and city-wide technology-human-infrastructure integration platforms. Attend ISC2 and learn more about the cities that promote and prioritize the use of information and sensing technology, citizen engagement, quality of life, manufacturing efficiency, economic development, and environmental sustainability.
Theme of the Conference
Oct. 25, 2015
The weather is good in Guadalajara! Enjoy your conference.
Oct. 24, 2015
It looks like the hurricane faded away as it hit ground. The airports have begun operating again. Winds in Guadalajara are today 11mph and tomorrow 4mph. A breeze. Scattered clouds.
If you are flying through Texas (Houston or Dallas), you will likely face delays with the heavy rain. Other cities are reporting minor delays.
We look forward welcoming you to Guadalajara.
Oct. 23, 2015: Weather Report
Potential storm impact: Guadalajara is safe so do not get stressed before your trips. Guadalajara is 300Km far from the pacific coast and protected by a chain of mountains where Guadalajara is in a valley at 1600 mts, so there is no more impact than just scattered storms.
Short paper submission deadline Aug 10, 2015 (Extended as of Aug. 3)
Call for Presentation and Poster abstracts Sep 1, 2015 (Extended of Aug. 24)
Special Session paper submission deadline: July 20, 2015
Full-paper submission deadline: July 7, 2015
Workshop/Tutorial proposal submission deadline: July 01, 2015
- Notification of acceptance:(Extended)
Regular Papers: August 20, 2015 Presentation/Poster Abstracts: August 31, 2015 Short Papers: August 17, 2015
- Final paper submission deadline:
September 15, 2015 (Extended as of Sep. 1)
- Registration Discount:
Extended to September 14, 2015
- What do the #sustainablecities of the future look like? A little like this: http://expi.co/01mksB @techradarpic.twitter.com/dLwOY73rdo September 21, 2018
- Check out Hao-Tian Zhang's article in the @IEEESmartCities July Newsletter, 'Renewable Energy Scheduling and Control Systems - Applications towards Smart Cities': http://expi.co/01mks7 #smartcitiespic.twitter.com/vycp7oH65J September 21, 2018
- #VW has plans to build an #EV factory in North America: http://expi.co/01mks0 @Roadshow September 21, 2018
- Interested in getting involved in the @IEEESmartCities community? Join the Marketing Committee! You'll help to promote @IEEESmartCities activites, keep the initiative at the top of people's minds, and much more. Learn more here: http://expi.co/01mkrl pic.twitter.com/ylSZdKWTLX September 21, 2018