Welcome to the IEEE PES ISGT Europe 2017 in Torino!
The 7th IEEE International Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies “ISGT Europe 2017” is sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) and will be hosted on September 26-29, 2017 by Politecnico di Torino in Torino, Italy.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: March 1, 2017 Postponed Deadline for Full Paper Submission: March 20, 2017 Notification of Acceptance: April 10, 2017
- Postponed Deadline for Notification of Acceptance: April 24, 2017
- Final Manuscript Submission: July 24, 2017
Paper submission is now open (full paper only, maximum 6 pages):
- Scientific Track paper submission… Closed. The link is still working for checking the submission status.
- Industry Track paper submission… Open until Monday 15th May 2017 hour 11:00 AM CET
Call for papers and templates:
Calls for Special Sessions, Panel Sessions, Tutorials and Workshops
The calls for Special Sessions, Panel Sessions, Tutorials and Workshops have been published. They can be downloaded by clicking on the following links:
- Click here to download the Call for Special Sessions and Panel Sessions.
- Call for Tutorials… Approved Tutorials available here.
- Click here to download the Call for Workshops.
ISGT 2017 Europe Torino will be a platform for the participants from the academia, electric utilities and industry to discuss the cutting-edge innovations in the smart grid and associated technical developments to transform the existing grid into a smart grid including an increasing number of distributed energy resources and storage facilities.
ISGT Europe 2017 Torino will cover keynotes, plenary sessions, panel discussions, paper and poster presentations, and also tutorials by worldwide experts on smart grid and related technologies. The researchers and practitioners around the world are kindly invited to submit papers for ISGT Europe 2017 Torino.
To be defined. More info…
To be defined.