The 7th ISGT European Conference will cover plenary sessions, panel discussions, paper and poster presentations and also tutorials.
Call for papers
The 7th IEEE International Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies “IEEE ISGT Europe 2017” will be held on September 26-29, 2017 in Torino. This premier Smart Grid conference will bring together researchers, industry and regulators from Europe and all over the world. The aim of the Conference is to provide an international forum for experts to promote, share, and discuss issues and developments in the field of smart grid technologies and applications.
- Industry experience in deploying smart grid technologies for power generation, transmission, distribution, energy conversion and storage
- Transmission system technologies, HVDC and FACTS
- Distribution system and substation automation
- Information and communication technologies for smart grids, interoperability and cyber-security
- System integration of distributed energy resources, islanding and microgrids, hosting capacity and power quality
- Planning and management of smart grid assets
- Electric vehicle technologies and interactions with the grid
- Power electronics, control and protection systems for smart grid applications
- Smart grid monitoring and advanced metering infrastructures
- Diagnostics, maintenance, risks, reliability, vulnerability and self-healing of smart grids
- Demand side management, home automation and ambient intelligence
- Uncertainty management in smart grid planning, forecasting and operation
- Regulations, standards and codes for smart grids
- Computational intelligence and data analytics
- Smart grid impacts on electricity markets, pricing and incentive/penalty schemes
- Smart multi-energy infrastructures and the environment
The list is only indicative of the key areas of discussion but is not restrictive, and additional topics would be considered for submission.
Paper submission is now open (full paper only, maximum 6 pages):
- Scientific Track paper submission… Closed. The link is still working for checking the submission status.
- Industry Track paper submission… Open until Monday 15th May 2017 hour 11:00 AM CET
Dates for papers submission
Full Paper Submission Deadline: March 1, 2017 Postponed Deadline for Full Paper Submission: March 20, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: April 10, 2017 Postponed Deadline for Notification of Acceptance: April 24, 2017
- Final Manuscript Submission: July 24, 2017
For further information regarding the paper submission, please contact:
Angela Russo (Publications Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org