Dear colleagues, experts, young researchers and students,
On behalf of the local organizing committee, we are pleased to invite you to contribute your latest research to the 2018 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe (ISGT Europe 2018), to be held on October 21-25, 2018 in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. All accepted papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
The 2018 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Coneference Eorope (ISGT Europe), will be held on October 21-25, 2018 in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The conference will be hosted by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Sarajevo. The ISGT 2018 will bring together researchers and industry experts from Europe and all over the world in order to provide an international forum to share and discuss issues and developments in the field of smart grid technologies and applications.
The conference will feature keynotes, plenary sessions, panels, industry exhibits, paper and poster presentation, and also tutorials by experts on smart grid applications and systems integration. Authors may submit full papers up to six A4-sized pages in length, including figures, tables and references. Papers must be formatted in accordance with the full paper template for conference papers. All accepted and presented papers at the conference will be indexed by IEEE Xplore.
Conference topics include (but are not limited):
- Smart grid technology for power generation, transmission, distribution, energy conversion & storage;
- Transmission system technologies, HVDC & FACTS;
- Distributed energy resources & network integration;
- Electric vehicle applications & system integration;
- Micro-grid applications & islanding operation;
- Smart grid measurement, protection, control & operation;
- Physical, cyber & system security for smart grid;
- Computation intelligence & IEDs for smart grids;
- Smart buildings & home automation;
- Power quality issues & FACTs devices;
- Power electronics, control & protection systems for smart grid applications;
- Electricity markets, incentives, regulation & pricing;
- Regulations, standards & codes for smart grids;
- Computational intelligence & data analytics.
|Full Paper Submission:||02 February 2018|
|Special Session Proposal:||02 March 2018|
|Tutorial Proposal:||02 March 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance:||11 May 2018|
|Registration:||21 May 2018|
|Final Paper Submission:||29 June 2018|
Dear colleagues, we hope that you would share this announcement with others who may be interested. Thank you.
Welcome to IEEE PES ISGT EUROPE 2018 in Sarajevo,
General Chair, ISGT Europe 2018