The conference organizing committee invites prospective authors to submit papers in all areas related to smart grid technologies including the conference topics.
- Paper Submission System is now open.
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 02 February, 2018; 02 March, 2018 (1st Extended); 12 March, 2018 (2nd Extended)
- Deadline for Notification of Acceptance: 11 May 2018; 21 May, 2018 (Extended)
- Deadline for Final Paper Submission: 29 June 2018
Full Paper Submission Guidelines for Authors:
- Papers must be submitted by the deadline date. There will be no exceptions.
- The paper must be written strictly in accordance with the PES template and submitted in PDF format.
- The paper must not exceed the 6 (six) page limit.
- Full paper must be written in English only.
- Complete manuscripts are to be submitted via the paper OpenConf submission system.
- Authors will be advised via email of acceptance or rejection of their paper.
- All papers submitted will be reviewed as scientific papers.
- Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
- All accepted papers that are presented at the Conference will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- The papers are subject to similarity check through iThenticate.
- The papers that need major modifications will be re-reviewed.