ISGT Europe 2019 will feature keynotes, plenary sessions, panels, industry exhibits, paper and poster presentations, and also tutorials by worldwide experts on smart grid and related technologies.
The 9th IEEE International Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies “IEEE ISGT Europe 2019” will be held on 29 September – 3 October, 2019 at University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania. This premier Smart Grid conference will bring together researchers, industry and regulators from Europe and all over the world. The aim of the Conference is to provide an international forum for experts to promote, share, and discuss innovations and developments in the field of smart grid technologies and applications.
• Industry experience in deploying smart grid technologies for power generation, transmission, distribution, energy conversion and storage
• Transmission system technologies, HVDC and FACTS
• Distribution system and substation automation
• Information and communication technologies for smart grids, interoperability and cyber-security
• System integration of distributed energy resources, islanding and microgrids, hosting capacity
• Planning and management of smart grid assets
• Electric vehicle technologies and interactions with the grid
• Power electronics, control and protection systems for smart grid applications
• Smart grid monitoring and advanced metering infrastructures
• Diagnostics, maintenance, risks, reliability, vulnerability and self-healing of smart grids
• Demand side management, home automation and ambient intelligence
• Uncertainty management in smart grid planning, forecasting and operation
• Regulations, standards and codes for smart grids
• Computational intelligence and data analytics
• Smart grid impacts on electricity markets, pricing and incentive/penalty schemes
• Smart multi-energy infrastructures and the environment
• Monitoring and control of power quality in smart grids
• Business models for smart grids
The list is only indicative of the key areas of discussion but is not restrictive, and additional topics would be considered for submission.
All presented papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore and for indexing in Scopus and ISI Web of Science.
|Full Paper Submission Extended to:||May 12, 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance:||June 1, 2019|
|Camera-ready manuscript submission||July 1, 2019|
|Panel proposals Extended to:||May 12, 2019|
|Workshop proposals Extended to:||May 12, 2019|
|Tutorial proposals Extended to:||May 12, 2019|
|Registration:||To open July 1, 2019|
|Early bird registration||by July 28|
|Main Conference||Sept. 29 – Oct. 2, 2019|