Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) are those utilizing synergistic technologies and systems engineering concepts to develop and improve transportation systems of all kinds.
The ITS Society advances the theoretical, experimental, and operational aspects of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies as applied to ITS.
The Society is interested in theoretical, experimental and operational aspects of electrical and electronics engineering and information technologies as applied to ITS, defined as those systems utilizing synergistic technologies and systems engineering concepts to develop and improve transportation systems of all kinds.
News and Announcements
- ITS Podcast
- “ITS Now” launched!
- ITSS 2013 Awards Call For Nominations
- ITSS Newsletter:Vol. 15, NO. 2, April 2013
- Call for comments: Revisions to ITSS governing documents
- The 2013 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV 2013) will be held in Gold Coast, June 23-26, 2013
- 16th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC 13) will be held in the Hague, the Netherlands, October 6-9, 2013
To learn about cutting edge research in the field of ITS, subscribe to the IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems.
To keep up with announcements about future conferences and other ITS activities, sign up to receive a free, electronic copy of the Society’s Newsletter.