Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) are those utilizing synergistic technologies and systems engineering concepts to develop and improve transportation systems of all kinds.
The ITS Society advances the theoretical, experimental, and operational aspects of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies as applied to ITS.
The Society is interested in theoretical, experimental and operational aspects of electrical and electronics engineering and information technologies as applied to ITS, defined as those systems utilizing synergistic technologies and systems engineering concepts to develop and improve transportation systems of all kinds.
News and Announcements
- 17th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC 14) will be held in the Qingdao, Shangdong, China, October 8-11, 2014
- ITSS Newsletter: Vol. 15, NO. 4, October 2013
- IEEE.tv video: 2013 IEEE Honors Ceremony
- 2013 International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo (ICCVE 2013), December 2-6, 2013, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- 2013 IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference (VNC 2013), December 16-18, 2013, Boston, USA
- 2014 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV14), June 8-11,2014, Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA, Call for Papers
- ITS Podcast
- “ITS Now” launched!
- ITSS 2013 Awards Call For Nominations
To learn about cutting edge research in the field of ITS, subscribe to the IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems.
To keep up with announcements about future conferences and other ITS activities, sign up to receive a free, electronic copy of the Society’s Newsletter.