2013 International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo (ICCVE 2013) will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, December 2-6, 2013
Connected Vehicles is an emerging technical field which crosses multiple disciplines and industries including automotive, travel & transportation, information technology, communications, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, media & entertainment, energy & utilities, insurance, etc. By connecting vehicles with various devices, services and participants, we are able to make our mobility more enjoyable and sustainable.
The 2nd annual International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo (ICCVE 2013) will be held at the Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino on December 2-6, 2013, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. The conference serves as a premier platform that gathers all the relevant communities and domains together. More than 2,000 experts, practitioners and policy makers from all around the world will present the latest innovations and advances on connected vehicles, share the experience and insights, forecast the trends and opportunities, and discuss the policy, economics and social implications.
The 5-day conference program will feature summits and industry forums, paper sessions and workshops, demos, exhibits, tutorials, and tours. We are proudly and excitedly inviting you to participate in and enjoy this world-class festival.
2013 IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference (VNC 2013) will be held in Boston, USA, December 16-18, 2013
The IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference 2013 (IEEE VNC 2013) seeks to bring together researchers, professionals, and practitioners to present and discuss recent developments and challenges in vehicular networking technologies, and their applications. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Applications of vehicular networks including ITS
- Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communications
- Vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communications
- Vehicle-to-X (V2X) communications (e.g., with bicyclists, pedestrians, etc.)
- In-vehicle communications
- Radio technologies for V2X (radio resource management, propagation models, antennas, etc.)
- Link- and Network-layer protocols for vehicular networks (MAC, routing, mobility management, geo-networking, etc.)
- Architectures, algorithms and protocols for data dissemination, processing, and aggregation in vehicular networks
- Security, privacy, and dependability in vehicular networks
- Network and QoS management for vehicular networks
- Simulation and performance evaluation techniques for vehicular networks
- Results from experimental systems, testbeds, and pilot studies
- Assessment of impact of vehicular networks on safety, transportation efficiency, and the environment
- Communications related to electric vehicles
2014 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium will be held in the Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA, June 8-11, 2014
THE INTELLIGENT VEHICLES SYMPOSIUM (IV’14) is the premier annual forum sponsored by the IEEE INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS SOCIETY (ITSS). Researchers, academicians, practitioners, and students from universities, industry, and government agencies are invited to discuss research and applications for Intelligent Vehicles and Vehicle-Infrastructure Cooperation. The technical presentations are characterized by a single session format so that all attendees remain in a single room for multilateral communications in an informal atmosphere. Tutorials will be offered on the first day followed by three days of presentations and a vehicle demonstration day. An exhibition area will be available for the presentation of products and projects.
2014 17th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC 14) will be held in the Qingdao, Shangdong, China, October 8-11, 2014
The IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC2014) is the annual flagship conference of the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society. IEEE ITSC 2014 welcomes articles in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems, conveying new developments in theory, analytical and numerical simulation and modeling, experimentation, advanced deployment and case studies, results of laboratory or field operational tests. IEEE ITSC 2014 is organized by the State Key Laboratory of Management and Control for Complex Systems (SKL-MCCS) at the Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CASIA).