ITS Podcast is a new publication of the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society aiming to take the ITS research and best practice to the general public in an attractive format. The goal is to offer insightful and entertaining monthly interviews with the leaders in ITS.
We will introduce to anyone interested in intelligent transportation and related scientific discoveries the cutting-edge of ITS research by interviewing authors of selected papers in the ITS Transactions and the Magazine, keynote speakers at the ITS conferences, and other top ITS scientists or engineers working on hot new topics.
Every podcast episode will be enriched with a short section with some news relevant for our listeners, and a short “Transportation in History” section where we can learn about amazing developments made in transportation in the past.
ITS Podcast aims to help ITS scientists and engineers, students mulling their career choices, and the general public interested in science and technology.
We welcome suggestions (format, potential interviewees) from our audience. Please email your suggestions to mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor in Chief : Dr. Javier J. Sanchez-Medina, CICEI – University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Members of the Editorial Board:
- Dr. Christoph Stiller, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Dr. Alberto Broggi, Vislab, University of Parma, Italy
- Dr. Jose Maria de Fuentes, University Carlos Tercero de Madrid, Spain
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller, University of Alaska Anchorage, USA
- Dr. Brendan Morris, University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA
- Dr. Rosaldo Rossetti, Universidade do Porto, Portugal
- Emily Sopensky, Iris Company, USA
- Dr. Miguel Angel Sotelo, University of Alcala, Spain
- Dr. Ljubo Vlacic, Griffith School of Engineering, Australia
- Dr. Fei-Yue Wang,Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Dr. Daniel Zeng, University of Arizona, USA
Please visit ：http://itsp.cicei.com