IEEE IV Transactions
The IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Vehicles is a new publication in the field of Intelligent Vehicles.
Frequency: Published 4 times per annum, starting in 2016
The IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Vehicles (T-IV) publishes peer-reviewed articles that provide innovative research concepts and application results, report significant theoretical findings and application case studies, and raises awareness of pressing research and application challenges in the areas of intelligent vehicles, and in particular in automated vehicles.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original contributions or survey papers for review for publication in T-IV. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Automated Vehicles
- Active and Passive Vehicle Safety
- Vehicle Environment Perception
- Driver State and Intent Recognition
- Eco-driving and Energy-efficient Vehicles
- Cooperative Vehicle Systems
- Collision Avoidance
- Pedestrian Protection
- Proximity Detection Technology
- Assistive Mobility Systems
- Proximity Awareness Technology
- Autonomous / Intelligent Robotic Vehicles
- IV related Image, Radar, Lidar Signal Processing
- Information Fusion
- Vehicle Control
- Human Factors and Human Machine Interaction
- IV technologies in Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Novel Interfaces and Displays
- Intelligent Vehicle Software Security
All manuscripts must be submitted through Manuscript Central at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/t-iv
Refer to Author Information for general information about electronic submission through Manuscript Central.
If needed, contact the editorial office at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.