IEEE ITS Transactions
The IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems is a top-ranked publication in the field of ITS.
Frequency: Published four times per annum (March, June, September, December).
Improved planning, design, management, and the control of future transportation systems requires conducting both basic and applied research to expand the knowledge base on transportation. This IEEE Transactions focuses on the design, analysis, and control of information technology as it is applied to transportation systems.
The Transactions serves as a forum for the technological aspects of information technology to transportation, thus providing researchers with an outlet for publication.
- Communications (intervehicle and vehicle-to-road-aside)
- Computers (hardware, software)
- Control (adaptive, fuzzy, cooperative, neuro)
- Decision Systems (expert systems, intelligent agents)
- Systems (engineering, architecture, evaluation)
- Information Systems (databases, data fusion, security)
- Man-Machine Interfaces (displays, artificial speech)
- Imaging & Real-Time Image Analysis
- Sensors (infrastructure and vehicle-based)
- Simulation (continuous, discrete, real-time)
- Signal Processing
- Reliability & Quality Assurance
- Technology Forecasting & Transfer