Submit your Xplore-compatible PDF by DATE directly
to EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mhtc2017)
The paper length should be from 6 to 8 pages.
Please use these free templates:
Remember do not include author’s information in order to perform “double blind” revision!!!
Camera Ready Submission
Once your paper is admitted, you have to submit your Xplore-compatible PDF by DATE directly to EasyChair. The best works will be published in the IEEE Xplore.
PDF eXpress verification format webpage will be open on the 1st of DATE.
Mail submissions will not be accepted.
In order to publish the paper, at least one of the authors must register and be present to give his/her talk in the conference. Advanced Registration: DATE
All conference articles submitted to IEEE sponsored conferences must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format.
IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing you to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Advantages to authors:
• It provides a means for you to convert your files to PDF, without requiring you to have access to a conversion program.
• This conversion is provided in an IEEE Xplore compatible format, without you having to worry about conversion settings.
• The system emails the converted file back to you, so you can make sure that your contribution is IEEE Xplore compatible and that no unintended corruption occurred.
• It ensures that your paper views and prints as well as possible in IEEE Xplore.
• By minimizing the risk of post-processing problems, it reduces the amount of time it will take for your paper to appear on IEEE Xplore.
• It greatly simplifies the task of conforming to IEEE submission requirements.
Steps for creating your Xplore compliant PDF file
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
- Create PDF eXpressaccount.
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- IMPORTANT: After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, log into your EasyChair account at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mhtc2017 to submit your final, Xplore-compatible PDF(s) by DATE
Note that you must login as author to your EasyChair account and then submit a new version of your paper. Please make sure that your final paper has been correctly uploaded.
Using Pdf eXpress
- Go to PDF-eXpress web site: http://www.pdf-express.org
- Once at the PDF eXpress web site, create a new account by clicking on “New Users – Click Here” link. Enter 40973x for the conference ID.
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking. You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, if you find mistakes in your manuscript, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: email@example.com
IEEE policy requires that you send a signed Copyright Form for each paper. The copyright form can be found in the following
Please use the Viewable and printable versions of the IEEE Copyright Form (PDF or DOC format). The signed Copyright Form must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than DATE.
The subject of your mail must include the number of your paper (e.g.: “Copyright Form Paper number ##″)