11th IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems (IEEE NEMS)
17th−20th April 2016, Matsushima Bay and Sendai, Japan
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
October 31 November 7, 2015
Welcome to IEEE-NEMS 2016!
IEEE-NEMS 2016 is an annual flagship conference focusing on advanced research areas related to MEMS, nanotechnology, and molecular technology. Prior conferences were held in Xi’an (China 2015), Hawaii (USA, 2014), Suzhou (China, 2013), Kyoto (Japan, 2012), Kaohsiung (Taiwan, 2011), Xiamen (China, 2010), Shenzhen (China, 2009), Hainan Island (China, 2008), Bangkok (Thailand, 2007), and Zhuhai (China, 2006). The conference typically has ~350 attendees with participants from more than 20 countries and regions world-wide.
Other attractions of IEEE-NEMS 2016 are found below.
We invite contributions describing the latest scientific and technological research results in subjects including, but are not limited to:
- Carbon Nanotube based Devices and Systems
- Nanoscale Robotics, Assembly, and Automation
- Molecular Sensors, Actuators, and Systems
- Integration of MEMS/NEMS with Molecular Sensors/ Actuators
- Micro-fluidics and Nano-fluidics
- Micro/Nanomechanics and instrumentation
- Nano-biology, Nano-bio-informatics, Nano-medicine
- Micro and Nano Fabrication
- Micro/Nanoelectro-mechanical Systems (M/NEMS)
We are looking forward to seeing you in Matsushima Bay and Sendai, Japan
If you have any inquiries, please contact us:
Secretariat of 11th IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems (IEEE NEMS)
IEEE NEMS program office
c/o Semiconductor Portal, Inc.
Read the rest of this entry »