IEEE NMDC 2016 will be held on October 9-12, 2016 in Toulouse, France.
New Abstract Submission Deadline: Extended to June 30, 2016.
Confirmed Plenary and Invited Speakers are listed on the conference web-site.
NMDC 2016 will cover the following topics:
- Graphene and carbon nanotubes based materials and devices;
- Materials and devices for nanoelectronics;
- Materials and devices for energy and environmental applications;
- Nanostructures for future generation solar cells;
- Ion beam synthesis and modification of nanostructures;
- Modeling and simulation of nanomaterials, structures, and devices;
- Metamaterials and plasmonic devices;
- Photonic materials and devices;
- Organic semiconductor materials, devices and applications;
- Nanostructures of oxide semiconductor materials;
- III-V semiconductors nanomaterials;
- Nanostructures and devices for biomedical applications;
- Standards and safety issues of nanotechnology;
- Fundamental and applications of nanotubes, nanowires, quantum dots and other low dimensional materials;
- Plasma assisted deposition of nanocomposite materials;
- Nanocomposite materials for aeronautics and space applications.
More information about IEEE NMDC 2016, accommodation and tourism in Toulouse, and around Toulouse can be found on the conference web-site (http://ieeenmdc.org/nmdc-2016/).
We are looking forward to seeing you at IEEE NMDC 2016!
Dr. K. Makasheva and Dr. C. Bonafos,
General Chairs of the IEEE NMDC 2016