The IEEE Nanotechnology Council announces its Distinguished Lecturers (DL) for 2017.
- Husam Alshareef, King Abdullah University of Science & Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Ozgur B. Akan, Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Jin-Woo Kim, University of Arkansas, USA
- Larry Nagahara, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA
- John T.W. Yeow, University of Waterloo, Canada
Continuing from 2016:
- Supriyo Bandyopadhyay, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- James Morris, Portland State University, Portland Oregon, USA
- H. H. Tan, Australian National University
- Yonhua (Tommy) Tzeng, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
For information on the Council’s DL Program see this page.