IEEE NTC 2016 CONFERENCE UPDATES
- IEEE NANO 2016 – 16th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NANOTECHNOLOGY – 22-25 AUGUST 2016 in SENDAI (JAPAN) – CFP deadline extended to March 31, 2016.
- MARSS 2016 – Call for Papers – 18-22 JULY 2016 in PARIS
- FIRST IEEE NANOTECHNOLOGY SUMMER SCHOOL – 19-24 JUNE 2016 in TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- IEEE NMDC 2016 – 11th IEEE NANOTECHNOLOGY MATERIALS AND DEVICES CONFERENCE – OCTOBER 9-12, 2016 in TOULOUSE, FRANCE
18-22 July 2016 in Paris
New: The deadline for paper submissions and for special session applications has been extended until February 20th, 2016
The first International Conference on Manipulation, Automation and Robotics at Small Scales (MARSS) is held from 18-22 July 2016 in Parishttp://marss-conference.org/.
This new annual conference is managed by a high-level Steering Committee and technically supported by IEEE-RAS and IEEE-NTC. The Steering Committee has the ambition to develop MARSS to a flagship conference for cross-disciplinary R&D communities to discuss current activities in all areas related to manipulation and automation at micro and nano scales, and all kinds of small scale robots and their applications.
We cordially invite you to submit a paper to MARSS2016. The conference offers six keynote talks http://marss-conference.org/keynotes/, about 20 plenary talks and parallel sessions with oral presentations. Full or short papers on MARSS-related topics are invited. Accepted papers will be presented as plenary talks or in parallel sessions.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings. All accepted and presented full papers following IEEE format will be included into IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei. Selected papers will be recommended for publication in J. of Micro-Bio Robotics, IEEE Trans. on Automation Science & Engineering, and J. of Medical Robotics Research.
Submission of full or short papers: February 20, 2016
Special session proposals: February 20, 2016
Proposals for Special Sessions<http://marss-conference.org/submission/special-session-proposal/> (5-6 presentations) with a session title and a list of presentations (presentation title and contact information of the presenting author) must be emailed to MARSS2016 secretariat email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. Every Special session organizer (at least 5 registered presentations required) will benefit from the appreciation allowance provided by MARSS2016. Please check http://marss-conference.org/calls/call-for-special-sessions/ for details, if you are interested in organizing a Special session.
You are kindly requested to disseminate information on MARSS2016 in your professional networks.
On behalf of MARSS Steering Committee,
Dr. habil. Sergej Fatikow
Founding Chair, MARSS Int. Conference / 3M-NANO Int. Conference
19-24 JUNE 2016 in TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
The IEEE Nanotechnology Council (http://sites.ieee.org/nanotech/about) will sponsor its first Summer School in the Summer of 2016. The first Summer School would be organized at Tel Aviv University in Tel Aviv, Israel from June 19-24th, 2016. This summer school is oriented towards graduate students, postdocs and young researches interested in the fundamentals and cutting-edge research and technologies in the fields of nanomedicine and nanobioelectronics.
Topics to be covered include: nanosensors in medicine, wound healing, drug delivery systems, implanted nanorobotics, Silicon nanowire probing inter and intra-cellular force dynamic, 3D printing, engineering artificial cells and cyborg tissues, and regenerative nanomedicine.
The school will offer intense state of the art training by internationally-renowned scientists in the field. The lectures will be supplemented with poster sessions presented by the participating students. Social events and joint mini-projects will facilitate informal scientific discussions among the participants.
Financial Support is available in the form of Accommodation Grants for non-Israeli participants and International Travel Grants (pending registration and approval). Requests should be received by April 15, 2016 and will be considered on first come first served base.
For more details (keynote and invited speakers, venue, hotel information, organizing committee, financial support, registration deadline, and program) visit the following website. http://nano.tau.ac.il/index.php/summer-school-2016. Registration deadline: May 15th, 2016.
22 – 25 AUGUST 2016 | SENDAI (JAPAN)
THEME: “Green Nanotechnology for a Sustainable Society”
We invite you to submit papers to IEEE NANO 2016 (http://www.ieeenano2016.org/).
CALL FOR PAPERS
GENERAL CONFERENCE INFO
IEEE NANO is one of the largest nanotechnology conferences in the world, directly hosted by the IEEE Nanotechnology Council. It is a must for students, educators, researchers, scientists and engineers engaged in a wide range of nanotechnology fields and related applications, including electronic materials, photonics, biotechnology, medicine, alternative energy, environment and electronic devices. Since its first round on Maui Island, Hawaii, in 2001, IEEE NANO has been held annually in rotation between North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. This is the 16th edition of the flagship annual event to be held in Sendai, and the second in Japan some 11 years since it first took place in Nagoya in 2005.
Paper submission, see http://ieeenano2016.org/paper-submission/index.html
- Abstract Submission Deadline March 7, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance Date April 22, 2016
- Full Paper Submission Deadline June 22, 2016
- Conference Start August 22, 2016
During the Conference, an exhibition of software, hardware, equipment, materials, services and literature is planned. This will be an excellent opportunity for companies to present their latest developments to a world-wide public of researchers and engineers. Interested vendors/ exhibitors are welcome to make your booking. The information for exhibitors appear on the web site.
- Nanoelectronics: Devices-SET, RTD, QD, Molecular, Memoristors
- Nanoelectronics: Circuits and Architecture
- Nanoelectronics: Graphene, CNT, and NWs
- Green Nanotechnology
Nano-energy, Environmental sensor,
Nano-materials safety,Piezo electric and
- Nanomaterials: Characterization and Applications
- Nanomaterials: Nanomaterial/nanoparticles synthesis
- Nanophotonics and Plasmonics
- Nanorobotics and Nanoassembly
- Nanosensors and Actuators
- NEMS and Micro-to-nano-scale Bridging
- Simulation and Modeling of Nanostructures and Nanodevices
- Nanomaterials and Nanostructures, Nanoassemblies and Devices
- 2D Atomic Crystal Materials
- Applications to Micro/Nano Manipulation
- Rising Starts in Nanoelectronics and Microfluidics
- Flexure-Based Micro/nano Manipulators
- Special Sessions
Neuromorphic Cognitive Systems with Nanotechnology (Organized by IBM)
Nanomanufacturing Process and System (Organized by Tokyo Electron Limited)
The 11th IEEE NANOTECHNOLOGY MATERIALS AND DEVICES CONFERENCE (IEEE NMDC 2016)
9-12 OCTOBER 2016 in TOULOUSE, FRANCE
Two-page Extended Abstracts Submission: May 1 – June 15, 2016
IEEE NMDC is one of two well received international conferences fully sponsored by IEEE Nanotechnology Council. It has been held annually rotating in different parts of the world. For example, IEEE NMDC 2015 was held in Anchorage, Alaska, USA, IEEE NMDC 2014 was held in ACI Castello, Italy and IEEE NMDC 2013 was held in Tainan, Taiwan. This is the eleventh year anniversary.
NMDC 2016 will cover the following topics:
- Graphene and carbon nanotubes based materials and devices;
- Materials and devices for nanoelectronics;
- Materials and devices for energy and environmental applications;
- Nanostructures for future generation solar cells;
- Ion beam synthesis and modification of nanostructures;
- Modeling and simulation of nanomaterials, structures, and devices;
- Metamaterials and plasmonic devices;
- Photonic materials and devices;
- Organic semiconductor materials, devices and applications;
- Nanostructures of oxide semiconductor materials;
- III-V semiconductors nanomaterials;
- Nanostructures and devices for biomedical applications;
- Standards and safety issues of nanotechnology;
- Fundamental and applications of nanotubes, nanowires, quantum dots and other low dimensional materials;
- Plasma assisted deposition of nanocomposite materials;
- Nanocomposite materials for aeronautics and space applications.
More information about IEEE NMDC 2016 and Toulouse can be found on the conference web-site (http://ieeenmdc.org/nmdc-2016/).
We are looking forward to seeing you at IEEE NMDC 2016!
Dr. K. Makasheva and Dr. C. Bonafos,
General Chairs of the IEEE NMDC 2016