Theme: Boundless Opportunities of Smart Computing, Automation and Robotics in Nigeria
The department of Mechatronics Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria in collaboration with IEEE Nigeria Section and the International Journal of Mechatronics, Electrical and Computer Technology (IJMEC), hereby invite quality papers to be published and presented at the 1st International Conference on Mechatronics, Automation and Cyber-Physical Computer Systems.
The International Journal of Mechatronics, Electrical and Computer Technology (IJMEC), is a peer-reviewed, open access journal, which is related to Austrian E-learning Department of Universal Scientific Organization and its objective is to discuss through papers, new theoretical developments, techniques and demonstrate the scientific results in the field of Mechatronics, Robotic, Electrical, Computer technology and their application to real-world problems. The journal welcomes the manuscripts (previously unpublished) which meet the criteria of significance and scientific for all original papers, review papers, and short communication papers, from the research centers, universities, and industries. Publishing paper in IJMEC is free of charge. All the contents are freely available electronically (free access to the full-text) and can be distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License (CC BY-NC). This license allows anyone to reuse, remix, and build upon the content, as long as it is for the legal non-commercial purpose. Learn more about IJMEC at https://aeuso.org/about_us.php.
The objective of MAC-2019 is to provide a floor for deliberations on strategies, recent trends and innovative approaches involving the different domain of Intelligent Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Cyber-security, Drone Technology etc, from the industry as well as academia. The conference will provide opportunities for multi-stakeholder to develop creative solutions to unresolved challenges in research and implementation under the various domains of Mechatronics engineering.
The conference has a specific focus but not limited to the following research tracks / Symposia:
- Autonomous Systems, Deep and Machine Learning Algorithms
- AI and Emerging Technologies for Mechatronic Systems
- Cyber-Physical Systems, Big Data Streaming, Hybrid Systems and Cyber security
- Embedded Systems Infrastructure and Process Automation
- Bio-Mechatronics – Medical Devices & Applications
- Mechatronics Engineering Education and Industry 4.0.
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering
- Bio-Inspired Robotics and Bio-robotics In Health Systems
- Mechatronics and Embedded Systems for Agriculture 4.0
- Mechatronic Control and Electrical Vehicular Systems
- Mechatronic and Embedded Systems for Renewable Energy Systems
- Mechatronic and Embedded Technologies in Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Mechatronics for Hazardous Environments
- Robotics and Mobile Machines
- Sensors and Actuators; Digital Automation
- And So much More………
- Manuscripts should be at most Ten (10) pages maximum in IEEE two-column format and must be submitted in Ms-word 2007 format via the conference web-site.
- Please use the LATEX style file or Microsoft Word template to prepare your manuscript (template available on http://bit.ly/2matQlB).
- Accepted, peer-reviewed papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Submit Paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Date: March 7 – 8th, 2019
- Call for Papers : August 15, 2018
- Paper Submission Deadline: October 20th, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: November 30th, 2018
- Camera-Ready Submission : December 31st, 2018
- Early Bird Registration : December 15th, 2018
Student Research Innovative Symposiums (SRIS) | Technical workshops | Poster
Presentations | Wiz-Tests | Competitions – FUTO SoftRobcon | Awards & Robotic Exhibitions
Accepted Papers will be published in the e-conference proceedings. Our target audience include the Academia, Government and the Industry not exceeding 100 participants.