- This event has passed.
Power System Analytic Solutions
May 17 @ 08:00 - 14:00
Co-sponsored by: Ken Oexle
Presentation: Power System Analytic Solutions
- Historical Overview of Power System Analytics
- Typical Applications for Power System Analytics
- Emerging trends with Power System Analytics
- Market trends for cloud-based analytic systems
- IEEE Standards for Power System Analytics
- How Power System Analytics can improve cyber resiliency
- Fischer Block, Inc. technology
- Q&A and Summary
Speaker(s): Gregory Wolfe ,
The seminar fee includes lunch, refreshments and handouts. Non-members joining IEEE within 30 days of the seminar will be rebated 50% of the IEEE registration charge.
Four hours of instruction will be provided. If desired, IEEE Continuing Education Units (0.4 CEUs) will be offered for this course – a small fee of $45 will be required for processing.
Please pay attention to the “Registration Fee” and choose the appropriate choice either with or without CEUs.
Bldg: PSE&G – Hadley Road Facility
4000 Hadley Road
South Plainfield, New Jersey