- This event has passed.
Canadian Electrical Code Training – Complete Essentials for Industry Application
2017-08-22 @ 08:00 - 2017-08-23 @ 17:00
Develop essentials skills for electrician or engineering careers in the Saskatchewan electrical industry.
The IEEE North Saskatchewan IAS/PES Chapter presents Canadian Electrical Code Training – Complete Essentials for Industry Application. This training is an unique opportunity to gain essential knowledge of both Part I and Part III of the electrical code with a total of 32 training hours.
Session 1 – Safety Standards for Electrical Installations
Session 2 – Guidelines for Electricity Distribution & Transmission
- Comprehensive student binder included.
- An IEEE Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon completion of the course.
- Refer to the Saskatchewan Job Grant website for funding opportunities.
4-day Complete Essentials Training – IEEE Member: $2,090
4-day Complete Essentials Training – Non-Member: $2,290
* Coffee & lunch included.
August 22-23, 2017 8-5pm:
- Session 1 – Safety Standards for Electrical Installations
September 26-27, 2017 8-5pm:
- Session 2 – Guidelines for Overhead and Underground Systems
Note: Attendance at both sessions is mandatory to successfully complete the program.
The University of Saskatchewan