- This event has passed.
IGNYTE YXE @ Co.Labs
November 8 @ 17:30 - 22:00
Join us on Thursday, November 8th at “Ignyte YXE @ Co.Labs!”. This event is proudly sponsored by Co.Labs, SYPE, MBA, WIE (Women in Engineering) and the IEEE Young Professionals. The setting of this event is casual, providing a relaxed atmosphere to network and mingle with others. The ticket will include delicious appies and refreshments, along with a few short and engaging presentations. Everyone is welcome to join! Come out and meet your future business partners, co-workers, employers, and mentors!
- Current MBA students, NEW IEEE members- FREE
- Students, SYPE members, WIE Members, IEEE Members- $5
- Event ticket without membership- $10
- Labs is Saskatchewan’s first technology incubator and is purpose driven to support early stage technology startups along their commercialization journey. This is done through offering early stage technology startups access to programming, events, office space, and mentorship. In addition to assisting existing early stage tech startups, Co.Labs also serves as a community gathering point for innovators, builders, and creators to collaborate on ideas and build new technologies to solve complex problems.
- As Saskatchewan’s foremost network of young professionals and entrepreneurs, SYPE’s mission is to connect, engage and inspireits membership across the province.
- Through a variety of events, SYPE provides opportunities for its membership to connect with diverse members of the community, engage with new ideas and professional development opportunities and be inspired by the talent and successes of its membership.
IEEE Young Professionals
- IEEE Young Professionals is an international community of enthusiastic, dynamic, and innovative members and volunteers. IEEE is committed to helping young professionals evaluate their career goals, polish their professional image, and create the building blocks of a lifelong and diverse professional network.
- IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) is a global network of IEEE members and volunteers dedicated to promoting women engineers and scientists, and inspiring girls around the world to follow their academic interests in a career in engineering and science.
229-116 Research Dr