PSES MEETING — ORANGE COUNTY CHAPTER
Chairman – Homi Ahmadi
Vice Chairman – Charlie Bayhi
Secretary – Tom Ha
Treasurer – Paul Herrick
Program Chair –
See our website (http://ewh.ieee.org/r6/ocs/pses/) for Agenda, and map of location
RSVP by 5PM, October 24, 2016
(Open to all – you do not need to be a member of IEEE)
+ FREE FOOD!!!!!
(Provided by Northwest EMC)
Tuesday, October 25 @ 6 PM
Irvine, CA 92618
- PRESENTER – Rick Candelas, Extron Electronics (Compliance Engineer)
- Rick Candelas has over 16 years of experience in the EMC industry. He has extensive experience in both the commercial test lab environment and the manufacturing side of testing. In the commercial test lab he managed every aspect of testing, test equipment, procedures, standards, quality assurance, project management and customer interaction. He has worked with many in-country agencies to achieve certification of units under test and accreditation bodies to achieve ISO 17025 certification of the test lab. Since joining Extron Electronics, Rick has been instrumental in keeping the internal Safety and EMC lab ISO 17025 accredited.
– From organizing a test plan and evaluating potential test points that will cause degradation or damage to the unit under test.- What will be the pass/fail criteria for your product?- What documentation is needed to show compliance?
- – Will an accredited lab be used or will this be done in-house.
- – Understanding the standard. We will focus on IEC 61000-4-2.
- PRESENTATION – This presentation will focus on how to be better prepared for ESD testing.