Hello IEEE Orange County Section members and OC families,
Bring your family to our annual BBQ and participate in STEM Educational activities while meeting new people! Whether you’re a couple, family or a single adult, we have something for you! Here is a list of STEM activities available at the event:
- Irvine Valley College – Advanced Technology Education Park Open House
- 3-D Printing Lab
- CNC Lab
- Photonics Lab: 3-color laser projector, laser light mixing, night-vision camera system, open-cavity laser system, liquid crystal display polarization demonstration
- Mathobotix Buildologie and Codologie Student Project Demos and Hands-on Maker activities
- BristleBot: Can you make a toothbrush into a robot! (First Come First Served – 3 grade to 8th grade. Register at the Check-in booth. Max # 36 student participants. One parent/adult allowed to work with the student participant. Starts at 10.30AM)
- SumoBot – Available to everyone (Hourly Event)
- Optobotics – Sparky the Robot – the big robot you can interact with!
- CSUF Line follower robot: Live demonstration with a determined track.
- FIRST Lego League (FLL) Trash Trek 2015-16 Game Review and Scrimmage.
- COSMOS Satellite Tracking System. Tracking Live Spacecraft.
- STEM Education and Careers for High School – Presentation by Blizzard Entertainment
Note: Vegetarian Food Option Available!
More details and signup at www.eventbrite.com