- This event has passed.
Applying Steady-State Cable Temperature calculations for safe cable operation
April 20 @ 6:00 PM - 8:45 PM
Monthly Meeting of the Orange County Chapter of The Power & Energy Society (PES) and the Industry Application Society (IAS)
The presentation is free and dinner can be purchased upon arrival, with choices: Chicken, fish, or vegetarian.
If purchasing meal: $30 for All attendees
Note: sub-charge of 2.75% for all major credit cards
Please specify dinner entree: Chicken, Fish, or Vegetarian
Agenda: 6:00 PM Dinner; 7:30 PM Presentation; 8:45 PM Wrap-Up
Meal: $30 (plus 2.75% for major credit cards); FREE for full-time college students with I.D.
PLEASE RESERVE BY CONTACTING HAMID SUKAR AT:
email@example.com or 714-593-5160 (cell)
Please specify a dinner entree: Chicken, Fish, or Vegetarian
Drawing for FREE DINNER at end of meeting (valid at a future meeting, within one year of winning).
- Chair: Roger Wilson; Independent Electrical Engineer, 949-285-5559, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair:Ian Varley; RBF/Michael Baker International, 949-855-7064, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Abdulhamid (Hamid) Sukar; Carollo Engineers, 714-593-5100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Brian Chee; AECOM, 515-708-3773, Brian.Chee@aecom.com
- Publicity: Robert Ryan; Rockwell Automation, 714-938-9037, email@example.com
Speaker(s): Mr. Victor Andrade, BSEE; Principal Power Engineer with ETAP,
7 Hutton Centre Dr
Santa Ana, California