We had a great showing at the Region 5 conference in Denver on April 1st.
Congratulations to our IEEE Region 5 Meeting participants and winners!
- Kelly McKenzie and Chris Matthews (UA):
- 1st place in Oral Presentation
- 1st place in Paper Competition
- Sawyer Keller and Mason Torgerson (UA):
- 2nd Place in Circuit Design Competition
- Justin Kazy (UAFS)
- 4th Place in Robotics Competition
In addition, our proposal for improvements to IEEE was picked as one of 3 to be recommended for the Sections Congress this August in Sydney, Australia. That’s one of only 30 proposals world wide! Our proposal was to improve recognition of our Young Professionals members earlier in their career.