Next Wednesday, Oct. 11th at 6pm the Ozark Section will be hosting the students of the IEEE Student Branch at ENIS (National School of Engineers of Sfax – Tunisia Section) who are visiting NWA that week. Grab a slice of Pizza with us at Jim’s Razorback Pizza (off MLK in...Read More »
Welcome to the Ozark Section section website for the North West Arkansas members of the IEEE. Here you will find important announcements, calendar of events, information on officers, other units, and useful links. Please use the navigation menu on top to browse the pages.
The electric car rally was a HUGE success! We had cars from Toyota (Prius), Chevrolet (Volt and Bolt), a Tesla model S, and a Phillip Crippen’s own conversion, a Ford Ranger. Over 1000 attended the startup crawl and we had great attendance at the rally. Big thanks to Silke for...Read More »
We’re getting ready for the Electric Car Rally for Friday, September 29, 2017 at the Arkansas Research & Technology Park (ARTP) as part of the “Startup Junkie Crawl”. Checkout the new Ozark Section banner, fresh off the presses!
This event will feature a variety of the electric vehicles available today from...Read More »
UPDATE: Paper competition – 1 page abstracts including a title, team member(s), affiliation and a short introduction should be sent by Friday, October 27th if you are interested in competing! Contact email@example.com for more details.
Recent Meetings and Events
- October Section Event – Meeting the students of the Tunisia IEEE Section October 3, 2017
- Thanks for coming to the 2017 Electric Car Rally and Startup Crawl! October 3, 2017
- Ready for the Car Rally/Startup Crawl? We are! September 14, 2017
- Student Competitions: Paper/Design/Ethics/Robtics September 5, 2017
- Sections Congress in Sydney, Australia August 11, 2017
- Electric Car Rally – Mark your calendars! July 30, 2017
There are no upcoming events at this time.